a false pregnancy

psychic sue

I did a young mans cards the other day - he came to me looking very worried but didn't tell me what was going on (one of those people who want you to guess!) - anyway, I flipped the cards over.

Using the Druidcraft.

I had the Empress and the Knight of Swords in the present and crossing position and above it was the Ace of Batons reversed and the Magician reversed.

Straight away I thought " a woman has told him she's pregnant and she's not - they have split up but she is obsessed with him and is using this as a manipulative tactic" - the lad told me she had said she was preganant but they had split up and he was worried. He said that as they hadn't had sex for nearly a month, he thought it was unlikely, but knew it wasn't impossible.

I gave him some common sense advice that didn't have much to do with the cards to be honest, but I think he left feeling better.

Do you think my interpretation was right, that she is not pregnant but manipulating? I didn't say that in so many words (although I alluded to it) - but what do you think?

TenOfSwords

I see the false pregnancy as well, but I wonder if it could be a mis-carriage instead of a lie?

just a notion.

The Hanged Man

What was the full spread?

lili

Another alternative to this reading could be that she is pregnant but is not from this guy, perhaps someone else and is using this pregnancy to pin him down.

Elven

adding to the rest here :p

I feel that there was no pregnancy, and that a Medical examination confirmed this. No creation, no Magic moment.

Vadella

TenOfSwords said:
I see the false pregnancy as well, but I wonder if it could be a mis-carriage instead of a lie?

just a notion.

mine might be a far off cry... but first instinct I thought of abortion... maybe she had it done in private and that's also why she hadn't had sex?

psychic sue

Thanks guys - I can't remember the rest of the spread in detail but lots of reversals and I remember she was the queen of Swords reversed.

So all in all, whatever the reason, there is to be no baby I suppose?

NamasteIndia

i once the cards for a lady who wanted a baby.

i could foresee pregnancy since i drew the card EMPRESS.

she did get pregnant but after a month miscarried....

Grizabella

What came to my mind right away was abortion, as Vadella said.

That's interesting what you saw and what ultimately happened, NamasteIndia.