The Sexiest Tarot Card?

The Hanged Man

shaveling said:
Her Majesty is wearing a strap-on under her gown, and she doesn't care who sees it. In fact, in some decks she seems to be stroking that fold of her garment with a glove she holds in her left hand.

LOL. Love that post. ;)

Rosanne

I do not like the Gilded, but in the same vein I like the Rohrig. I think this is a universally accepted idea of sexy. Blonde,fertile, masked, full of hidden delights Princess of Disks. Does not make me lustful though. The Scapini Knight could have that effect on me. Lithe, exotic,slightly dangerous,huge wand,nice romantisied horse and somewhat savage lol. I think I would make him bathe in a waterfall first though.
Interesting, I have not considered 'sexy' before, regarding Tarot.~Rosanne

Attachments

• Rohrig Princess.jpg
    Rohrig Princess.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 447
  • ScapiniKWands.jpg
    ScapiniKWands.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 429

Zephyros

This thread made me want to but the guilded, if only for the Devil card!! Man, he's fine!!

Ahem.

Anyway, Hmmm. I think the Thoth Devil speaks for itself...;)

WolfyJames

I have to agree that some cards in the Archeon are sexy. I'll post here two cards from the Gothic Tarot by Vargo that are sexy: VI The Lovers and Ten of Cups.

tarotbear

Not exactly sure what or how 'sexiest' can be defined by a card, but as soon as I can scan a card I always considered 'hot' ~~ I'll post it!

Disa

The Strength card, the 5 of swords,the Empress, and the world in the Intuitive Tarot by Cilla Conway are all quite sexy in my opinion.

closrapexa said:
This thread made me want to but the guilded, if only for the Devil card!! Man, he's fine!!

Ahem.

I was thinking, maybe we could talk Ciro into doing a sexy or erotic tarot? ;)
What do ya think?

Although a lot of the cards in the gilded are quite sexy anyway.

Chronata

I have to admit...a year ago...I might have thought that finding a tarot card sexy was just silly...

ah...but that was before I met the Lunatic...

The first tarot I actually felt...um...yeah...well..you know about...:D

There really are just too many to mention...mmmmmmm

the Magician is the first one I lusted after though...yum...

and then there's the 7 of wands, the Hanged Man, Ace of Swords, and Ace of wands...
The World...the Fool...

ok...it's just a deck chock full of very pretty things in provocative poses...

and I know I am not alone, as other people I have shown this deck to, feel the same way!

Silver_Skye

Sexy, Sexy Archeon!

I don't own this deck, but I find it to be very sexy! Some of the super sexy cards I like:

Herald of Cups
Two of Swords

The Moon is beautiful!

Hehe overall I find this deck very sexy... makes me want it even more!

aquanesha

found it

Is there a place where we can see these cards? Like a website?

nevermind i found something

The Hanged Man

You're right about the Lunatic. Just been searching for images of this Tarot on Aeclectic and elsewhere, and it surely is one sexy Tarot. I've just added this to my wishlist. This has to be my next deck! Modern, cool, sexy and youthful - a must have! ;)