Clairvoyants

rash212

NightQueen said:
I thought I would make a post , let me know what you think about this. As i read usernames on the forum and some questions I get information I don't know if any of you also get the same feeling or visions. Any how I wish to be discreet about the username and the question, but I had very disturbing information about the question posted, this has happened everytime i read the username and question so I felt because how strong and abrupt the message was I needed to tell this person via pm, I feel awful but I would've felt worse if i didn't say anything, I got WARNING DANGER AND RUN AWAY! and some other things as well but I just didnt have the heart to tell the person I literraly feel sick in my stomach the amount of danger this person will be in and I feel so scared, and at the same time I feel awful for perhaps crushing this persons hopes! I don't know whether to tell everything because it's really bad or just leave it as it is:( I really feel bad

Nightqueen, i believe thats a unique gift that you have and surely you must let the person know, what you percieve! I think you have a great gift!!! blessed be you:)!!

NightQueen

rash212 said:
Nightqueen, i believe thats a unique gift that you have and surely you must let the person know, what you percieve! I think you have a great gift!!! blessed be you:)!!
Thankyou to your posts:) I did tell the person , and the person has replied and will take my advice , they have taken a great fear and burden off my chest I'm so glad I did tell to steer them away from danger, my advice to anyother clairvoyants who may get information regarding usernames or anyone else TELL THEM! regardless of whether it's good or bad you may help save a person's future! You are given these gifts for a purpose and to help wherever you can don't withold anyinformation for anyone especially if it is stong and repetitive

Blessings to all:)

rash212

NightQueen said:
You are given these gifts for a purpose and to help wherever you can don't withold anyinformation for anyone especially if it is stong and repetitive

Blessings to all:)

Thats well put:)

Phoenix Rising

Hi NightQueen

Thanks for sharing with us..we all look forward to reading more of your experiences and posts.

When I was younger I used to know things and tell my mum. When I was healing I would feel the presence of ones passed..I often would take on the characteristic of the person deceased, although they would do an action that the person I was working with would recognise..I'm not sure what that is called...I've had a couple of spirits that tried to kiss me, hug me and pat my face...but luckily I haven't had any bad experiences with any..although one was poking my face when I was lying in bed..and I yelled at it to go away.

although I feel I have lost alot of my ability..my mind is too focused on other things..that I just don't have the time to recognise any signs.

As far as your other post about whether or not you should pm that person you feel is in danger.....You will not be doing that person any favours by not saying anything..it's a warning which hasn't happened yet..so this person maybe able to change the outcome. "Forewarned is Forearmed" She will be able to make preparations to avoid any danger..especially if she was to go on any journeys or meet some nice looking smooth talking con man. Let her know. Although I'm assuming it's a she?

Edited to add: I was still typing this up and didn't realise you had replied before hand..so disregard my last..

NightQueen

Phoenix Rising said:
Hi NightQueen

Thanks for sharing with us..we all look forward to reading more of your experiences and posts.

When I was younger I used to know things and tell my mum. When I was healing I would feel the presence of ones passed..I often would take on the characteristic of the person deceased, although they would do an action that the person I was working with would recognise..I'm not sure what that is called...I've had a couple of spirits that tried to kiss me, hug me and pat my face...but luckily I haven't had any bad experiences with any..although one was poking my face when I was lying in bed..and I yelled at it to go away.

although I feel I have lost alot of my ability..my mind is too focused on other things..that I just don't have the time to recognise any signs.

As far as your other post about whether or not you should pm that person you feel is in danger.....You will not be doing that person any favours by not saying anything..it's a warning which hasn't happened yet..so this person maybe able to change the outcome. "Forewarned is Forearmed" She will be able to make preparations to avoid any danger..especially if she was to go on any journeys or meet some nice looking smooth talking con man. Let her know. Although I'm assuming it's a she?

Edited to add: I was still typing this up and didn't realise you had replied before hand..so disregard my last..

You are clairvoyant I fell it you even picked up on this concern of mine! your childhood sounds similar to mine, I myself am extremely busy I have 3 samll children aged 7,5,and 7 mths so when my children are in bed I make time for myself and use my time then to see and read, you need to allocate your self at least an hour a day, protect yourself , call upon your spirit guides , invite who you need to talk to and begin brinning out your gift, you have lost it you've just pushed it aside and it's just waiting to come out again, and when you begin it will all just flow on it's own, you just need to make time for it that's all you've got all the rest you need :)

Blessed be

NightQueen

Kahlie said:
Well, I'm a medium, clearvoyant, clearaudient and I also do Healings.

I knew it since I was a child with premonitions, visions, and basically knowing a lot of information I couldn't have known. Terrified of the dark, because I would see people. They were obviously spirits and they scared the shit out of me! Because I was only 6!

I have a lot of experiences and am in the process of writing it down. I started my new website with exercises for those who are too sensitive and those who wish to become more sensitive.

In October I'm starting a Spiritual Fellowship for others who are on the same journey and wish to talk and share experiences. I feel it's very important to seek support. It's hard because there are so much frauds in this business.

Kahlie

Yes it is important to have support without it speaking from experience you can't go forward I will check out your website and look forward to visiting there and sharing my experiences as well , I wish you success on your journey
Blessed Be

NightQueen

Breezes said:
NightQueen
your screename is one that I always notice right away when I sign on. I always look at it and feel drawn to it. btw, if you ever want to tellme anything you 'pick up" , feel free to do so.

I have in the last 25 yrs become very sensitive to people . I have had dreams about my family, that came true. In dec 04 i was on the way to see someone and and got near their business and I felt a cold feeling come over me, and I felt very sad, started to cry. I felt alone, I saw the bldg and knew there was no one in it I knew anymore. They were gone. I told the person in question about this, they of course did not believe me. They said they were fine. A few months later I felt it urgent to insit they go to a doc. they had back pain. they did and finally got an MRI and they had cancer.
there have been a few other dreams, one I thought was for me but turned out to be for another person. When I was around them I just once blurted it out. I was really startled. I have always felt the presence of spirit beings. I have only a few times seen them and only once have they spoke to me. generally I just feel theri presence. Once when a child in our famiy was visiting us, they spent the nght, sleeping with me. I awoke suddenly to the presence of a smallish type person standing over near our closet. they seemed irritated. I just sensed they were there to protect this child. they hung around for a few minutes and I guess satisfied I would do the child no harm , left. Once my husband saw an insect on our table-he saw it run across the table and just disappear in a puff of smoke. My husband and I have seen thngs ie, dark smoke cloud in the house go through the window. I have along with another co-worker twice saw something that appeared to be a spirit of some sort, fly across the hallway in the bldg where I worked at the time.
I have mentioned on another thread that I have had people come up to me and say all kinds of things, " you're a good person, you're a bad person, you are in severe pain" etc. For some reason I tend to attract notice when I'm entering a room . I tend to attract off beat people and odd things seem to happen to me.

that is just the tip of the iceberg. i wish I could remember all the things. too many to recall.
breezes

Well this is very intersting, as I too seem to attract people where ever I go and have had people tell me that there is an energy about me that turns heads, these visions you and your husband are callings for you, you have to overcome your fear and allow your gift to develop, the spirit world is seeking your attenition for a reason, they want to contact you, you are drawing them to yourself as they see you are clairvoyant and you can see them so they're coming in, just don't be afraid this is something i too had to overcome, you have to take control and allow them in your home when you want them to, when you don'y want them there send them away, if you notice a persistant presence, quiet your self and speak to them, ask them is there anything you need to be told, can you help them in anyway, but remember before you begin to protect yourself and your home , learn how to ground yourself, if I can help you further feel free to ask me, buy you are being called in and need to let yourself free into a journey that awaits you with great satisfaction:) I too am drawn to quite a few user names and ocassionally get information, particularily if the person is in great need of help or answers:)I wish you all the best in your journey:)
Blessed Be:)

NightQueen

It seems as though most of our clairvoyant experiences begin in childhood, and sometimes fade as we grow because we get distracted, fear it, and become too wrapped up in everyday life, then the gift creeps back up on us perhaps when we are more mature to deal with it and accept it, do you think there is less fear as we get older? what is it that block our visions? Do you think perhaps it's knowledge about clarivoyance that is needed that makes us accept it easier? as you can see in these posts there is very similar situations in child hood, then the visions fade as we grow and mature and creep back up again, and for some not at all? you see children's innocence and purity I believe is what allows them to see and hear things, for starters my 7 year old, we were living in our old flat and before his brother was born he had a play room with his toys and where I kept a spare bed, now my son wouldn't ever go in this room to play if i took him in there he would just scream, so one day i put him on the bed and sat with him and again he started screaming histerically so then I focused and asked my spirit guide to show me what his fear was, 3 spirits appeared infront of me who i regarded as lost souls and they found there way to my home, they did look exhauted and quite frightening but I asked them to leave and did spiritual cleaning in my home and after that my son went on his own to play very happily in the room, now my baby who i know has the gift passed on from me I saw it the minute i gave birth to her, she will lay on the floor, or on the bed wherever I place her i put a protection sheild over her and she will just look into the ceiling and laugh and it's so clear someone is playing with her so I ask her "who's playing with you baby girl?" and then she raises her hands as if she's trying to catch something high above her, when i tuned in i saw glistening lights flashing above her and she was trying to catch them, the vision is like fairy like sort of tinkerbellish lol very cute and pretty and she's very happy when her lil freinds come to play, also sometimes she wakes like at 3.00am she wont cry, she looks over to my side of the bed and really high up she focuses (she sees my spirit guide) and she say goo gee goo LOL and they talk and she laughs at him and I have to ask him polietly to let her sleep and me as well and to play with her in the morning when I lay her down to sleep I see at least 5 spirits go through my room they just peak in check up on her and leave, sometimes it's family members, other times it's just quick shadows and sometimes the spirits are unknown to me but I am comforted to know she has many guides and protectors helping me keep an eye on her:)

celticnoodle

message deleted

Little Hare

Hi NightQueen *waves from NSW*

its great to have this thread here :D i'm 22 and have been attending a spiritualist church for the past four years, although recently i am working on my own and not with the church. i'm just starting to recognise and develope clairsentience and claireaudience..

I'm intrigued by all things mediumship, clairvoyant, etc etc.

Blessings
Peace_pixie