Clairvoyants

Little Hare

Dhamma said:
a spiritualist church
is there a on line link for the USA? sounds interesting

Dhamma,

Spiritualism actually became known throught the Fox sisters in the USA. Please keep in mind that any links i post for USA spiritualism.... i have no idea if there credible ;) cause i'm in Australia

try the following link: http://www.nsac.org/spiritualism/index.htm

NightQueen

I just seem to be chasing you peace_pixie lol dont get scared im not a stalker hehe anyways just wanted you to know I think I have found who I need I know a lady who owns a new age shop close by she too is wiccan and the night i posted about all of this i dreamt i went to her shop and there was another lady there and we were sitting in the back room "working" so I think i have been sent my direction for this specific time in my life and ill go see her tomorrow she'll probably freak but i must approach her with this :)

Little Hare

NightQueen!

That is sooooo Awesome :D :heart: Let me know how you go with this :D i'm so excited for you :D *dances*

NightQueen

for sure I will give you all the detail when this little gathering happens amongst the 3 of us in full detail Ill let you know what went on!!!! im very excited to see her!!!

Amaya

I haven't been posting on this forum much but when I found this topic I thought it's time I start being active. I believe I have somewhat Clairsentience because I can see spirits that wander into my house and I can communicate with them in an odd way which I'll explain in a moment but more then anything when a spirit is upset I'm upset when it's happy I'm happy.

Well today my friend and I were in my basement which has some spiritual activity. I did something similar to cup divination with my friend but instead of using a cup we used our sense of touch. We asked the one spirit who is a dog which I named 'Cuddles' yes or no questions and if it was yes they were to touch my right arm if a no my friends left. I also have another spirit who is my companion or guide spirit I named 'Kitsune' we found out from the questions its a fox spirit from japan. But anyway yeah enough of me saying all this I'm just glad I found people who have similar abilities.