Spirit Guide Drawings (experimental).

Netzach

The Hanged Man said:
Okay, I'm glad to see so much interest, but please give me a chance,

Of course. As I said earlier, I don't mind waiting at all and I'm sure that none of us would want to pressure you - but just don't want to miss out!

YDM42

Hi Hangedman, I also don't care how long or if you ever really get to it reference to me.
I am an artist and I'm intrested in the process of intuitive drawing.
I also believe Art is a gift in which spirit moves through you in various ways out into the world, we are all an devine expressions of the whole. I believe even an abstract drawing could be a guide- so I have no expectations- I don't think everything comes in human form.

I am supportive of your undertaking and I would like to encourage you in your art.

cheekyminx

Cheekyminx, I am unable to see the picture that you have sent, nothing is there, please try sending again. In the meantime, I will begin seeing what I can pick up from Elysianfaerie, who was next on the list, and whose picture I obtained via e-mail.

xxx

OK, I shall try again. I'll send ye 2 pics of myself, one of them should work.

Thanks again Hangedman :)

chrisam-crystals

YDM42 said:
Hi Hangedman, I also don't care how long or if you ever really get to it reference to me.
I am an artist and I'm intrested in the process of intuitive drawing.
I also believe Art is a gift in which spirit moves through you in various ways out into the world, we are all an devine expressions of the whole. I believe even an abstract drawing could be a guide- so I have no expectations- I don't think everything comes in human form.

I am supportive of your undertaking and I would like to encourage you in your art.

i couldn't have put it better myself. :)

there are times when i am creating something - whether it be a piece of jewellery or abstract art - when it feels as though someone or something has taken over and is guiding me......very heady stuff.

and it is interesting that you mention an abstract drawing as being someone's guide, as spirit can and oes take forms of all kinds....it just manifests itself in a recognisable form for those who it appearing to.

blessings to you hanged man, and may your guides help you on your way. ;)

jue xx

The Hanged Man

Hi all of you :),

I was trying to draw a guide for Elysianfaery, I had some distinct impressions of the way to go about this, but try as I might, I just couldn't get to translate the image of this spirit through the pencil. I wondered why this might be. As you know, the drawing of one of my own guides is as yet incomplete and I wondered if I needed to finish this off first before I could get to grips with another. However, with the Iwa-nacha picture, I feel that he is content to show his face and his shamanic instrument, I'm not sure he needs to reveal much else. I realised that there is another picture I had been working on, and this is a guide of my friend which was also only half complete. This guide seemed to very interested in being depicted, because as soon as I stopped struggling to try and get Elysianfaery's guide out and began continuing this one, things flowed nicely, so I think it was this guide needing to be completed which was causing the block. Hopefully when I try again at drawing a guide for Elysianfaery, it will flow out with less of a struggle now I have got this out of the way:

My friend doesn't want me to reveal the name of this guide. When I first started drawing this image, I began with the eyes and the nose, and due to the dark eye make-up, I felt initially that this was a woman but it is a man. I felt at first that this was a Babylonian, until my friend told me that this was an Egyptian guide he believes he has. I feel that the reason I couldn't draw another guide until I had completed this one is because this guide is so interested in getting through to my friend. He was told the other day at a psychic fair, that his guide is having trouble getting through to him, which is probably why getting this picture done was a priority. This guide was a priest/magician during his lifetime. I had the distinct impression that the elaborate ornmentation he is wearing is gold, red and white. Lower down, he would be wearing white robes.

Cheekyminx, I know that you were first in line for a drawing, so if I have your picture on e-mail I will begin your picture first, then Elysianfaery and so on.

I just wanted to show you all what I had been doing, because I just couldn't get started with any of your guides until I had got this Egyptian out of the way, he was most insistent on coming through.

So, if I have Cheekyminx's picture I will begin for her, if not I will start with Ely until Cheeky's picture comes through.

Tarot Tina

I would love you to draw for me also when you have time. I would love to see who my spirit guide is. I've sent you my myspace address as a private message because my photo is on there . Thanks

ashtoreth

Spirit Guide

Hi,

I am really intrigued by this, and I would love to see my spirit guide too, I don't know how many other people are in line, so I'll just watch this thread and hope that I get my turn!

PS: I read each post and saw each image and I really loved it! Keep up the good work, Hanged man.

Love,
Ashtoreth.

satinangel

Hanged Man,

I am very impressed by your intuitive art! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!

~SatinAngel~

Greywoolfe

Like everyone else, Hangedman, it doesn't matter to me how long you take. I'm finding the whole process extremely interesting, and I love your interpretative style of artwork. This will be an extremely interesting thread!

Silver_Skye

I'm not going to add to your hefty list here (That doesn't mean I don't want to though ;D).

I just wanted to leave a note to say that your intuitive drawings are coming along beautifully! I'm quite impressed and intrigued by this process! Keep us updated! :)