Spirit Guide Drawings (experimental).

NightQueen

Hanged Man, I had to post here, your drawings are amazing!!!!! I also won't add my self to your huge list even though I too would like to, but I wish you success in your drawings and look forward to reading up on your thread:)

Blessed Be

The Hanged Man

Thankyou for all your kind comments. I'm in the process of doing Cheekyminx's drawing. I'll post forth when it's finished. ;) xx

The Hanged Man

Just a word about this process I'm experimenting with. Some of you have been asking about the introduction of colour to the images, but so far, I have only drawn two of these spirit guide pictures, one being for myself, so I as yet have no idea where this project is going to take me.

From the two images I have produced, the one I drew for myself never really seemed to come through with any distinct impression of colour, he never even seemed particularly demanding about being completed. He just seemed to want to show me his face and his shamanic stick, he felt that these were of the most importance. It seems that he can wait to be finished, he has a greatly patient energy. The Egyptian that I drew for my friend however, was more demanding, he wanted to be completed and I had to keep going. You can see how his picture has a much bolder vibe than the Iwa-nacha picture. With this Egyptian one, I also sensed colour strongly, gold, red and white. However, I am yet hesistant to introduce colour for fear of ruining what I have. Those of you who draw will know how sometimes making a bad choice in a colouring in process can often spoil a drawing that you were happy with. As I said to someone else, had I drawn this one as an abstract, the gold, red and white would have featured distinctly, as well as curved and rounded shapes.

As I've said, I've only drawn two guides as yet in this experimental process, already I've noticed distinctly different energies coming through for each one. I am glad that so many of you are taking an interest in letting me have a go at this for you, because by time I have got you all done I will probably be able to see my development, learn more and gather experience.

I'm in the process of drawing a guide for Cheekyminx right now. The energy of this guide differs from the previous two in that she has such a light, breezy and gentle energy, that she is almost too soft for me to get her onto paper. She keeps coming and going, so I'm having to stop and start and dilly-dally to get her out onto paper. Drawing this one is like trying to catch a butterfly in a net - and then it escapes again!

I feel that some of these pictures are going to take longer than others, so I hope you can all be patient to get these images. I am having to work in the limited time I have to get these done. What I wouldn't do for more time! I'd quite happily not go to work so I can sit all day and do these pictures, but getting the sack wouldn't benefit me in the long run! I've also never been a quick drawer even when going at my fastest pace. In school, I would always get a lower mark than I should have done, for never being able to get pieces of work completed within the alloted time!

Have patience, and I will work through these pictures one at a time.

xxx

Netzach

This is fascinating and I feel privileged to be able to hear about the way you are developing this wonderful talent.

cheekyminx

Hi Hangedman.

I feel so honoured having been the first AT member to be a part of this wonderful experimental time for you. I honestly do feel privallaged :D

You know, this spirit guide you're drawing could just be a butterfly lol I just :love: butterflies. Well I hope she isn't being too much of a problem for you, I'll have a chat with her & tell her to behave and sit still for you, long enough to draw her :laugh:

Ok I just had a chat to her :) I hope this helps you in drawing her.

Thanks again x

The Hanged Man

cheekyminx said:
I just :love: butterflies.

Well, I'm happy to hear you say that, because it is very intriguing considering what is emerging!!! :) This makes me feel that these images really must be being influenced by Spirit.

cheekyminx said:
Ok I just had a chat to her :) I hope this helps you in drawing her.

So do I! lol. :)

NightQueen

I have to sign up!!!!!! Im more than happy to wait how ever long it takes im a very patient person lol;)

Sihaya

Wow! This is so cool. I am an artist too, and I am VERY VERY VERY interested in what you're doing. I really wish I could do psychic art, but I haven't had much luck at it. I really want to do it though, and possibly even help you out. Any advice?

Please add me to your waiting list too. Even if I get something out by the time you get to me, it will be really interesting to see how our results differ.

Purple Myst

I am really enjoying this thread! :) I am a novice amateur artist myself, always finding joy in painting and drawing. I have given psychic art a try, but I'm really bad at portraits lol. I like to call my paintings "intuitive art" as they come from the heart and they are quite abstract, but always with some kind of energy coming from it.

You're spirit guide drawings are beautiful, and you should really continue as this is a great gift to have that can bring joy to many people and also yourself as well! :D

I hope you don't mind if I add my name to the waiting list as well, I would love to see what my spirit guide looks like. I can feel my spirit guide around me at times, but I haven't seen him yet.

Don't feel pressured to do these drawings in a certain amount of time, as that takes the joy out of it. Having fun and enjoying the whole process is what's most important!

Purple Myst

chrisam-crystals

you know hanged man, you could very easily make a living out of doing this.

there are lots of psychic artists out there who are either just doing the portraits or teaching others how to do it.

have you considered going down this route?

i would say that you definitely have a rare skill, and you should nurture it as much as you can.

jue xx