Stuck in the middle with You

Dolphin_Dreamer

This is the post that inspired me to create this spread as well as a few others http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=66471

These are things I've asked at one time or another. This also would be a good spread for those who are trying to heal after illness or are dealing with others who are trying to heal. These are my cases at the moment so I decided to create one which you can give me advice and also might help you decide which direction you might take in that. Share your ideas of use or revise at your leisure...

The song "Stuck in the middle with You" came to mind, after looking up the lyrics, I decided to use it as my basis

Stuck in the Middle With You

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[size=+1]1,3[/size]
,,,,,,,,[size=+1]5[/size],,,9,7,10,,,[size=+1]6[/size]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[size=+1]2,4[/size]​
These are the basic card energy I used for making this spread – intuitive/spiritual=wands and MA, intellectual=swords, emotional=cups, physical or material aspects=Pentacles

1. Well I don't know why I came here tonight – Theme
2. I got the feeling that something ain't right – Conflict – this would be why you can't pinpoint what isn't right or how/why you are feeling it a certain way
3. I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair – Platform – this would be what's unsettling you (could be intuitive/spiritual=wands and MA, intellectual=swords, emotional=cups, physical or material aspects=Pentacles), the form your fear is taking or what you are concerned about.
4. And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs – Steps you need to take to figure this out – this would be what kind of mind frame you need (ie ace of wands might mean being creative or follow your ideas), where you need to be (8 of Swords might mean that maybe you need to be at the bottom of the stairs or a low point of life and fear is good in this case) etc
5. Clowns to the left of me – Energies to the left of you or West
6. Jokers to the right – Energies to the right of you or East
7. here I am, Stuck in the middle – You or the querent
8. with you. – The entity, the form of the energy is taking, what it's about… – with previous cards in mind, it shows itself to you this way (Pentacles would mean it's taken physical or material form {lets hope money shows up here LoL), or might be show
9. And I'm wondering what it is I should do, – Advice
10. It's so hard to keep this smile from my face, – What happens if you succeed – Success isn't always good
11. Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place, – What happens if you lose or take control – Sometimes you might need to lose control, ie let your imagination go wild​

Later I will post this in the Your Readings part so hopefully this works out for you all...

Goldfish

I really like this one! I'll have to try it later, I'm at work right now and can't. Thanks for posting it.

BB
Gold

Tansey Ella

edited

Dolphin_Dreamer

thanks Goldfish and Breezes.... :D

Tansey Ella

edited

Ambience

Lol

Had the song in my head then came to the site and saw this haha. Will let you know how it goes :)

:Love

Janey xx

Dolphin_Dreamer

Hi Breezes

I am so glad you tried out my spread! :D I haven't looked totally at your spread but I am/will... I tried it out on a freind last night and it turned out amazingly accurate and if she agrees will post it also...

Breezes said:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=66735

here is my personal reading posted in the oracle section b/c I decided to do it with the "Answer Cards' . I did not follow the rules in the booklet, I used this spread. I cleared them ,shuffled and put in 3 piles and drew ramdomly from top of each pile to fill the 11 spots.

dolphin, if you could take a look and maybe offer any feedback you can think of.
I think was pretty accurate for me.
breezes

Thanks again

Tansey Ella

edited

ArwenNightstar

Dolphin_Dreamer said:
Stuck in the Middle With You

I just adore Stealer's Wheel so I have to try this spread out! :)

EnglishRose

I like this one, thank you for posting. I'll try it out tonight.