Tarot Reader 2007

sassygirl3124

I was in Barnes and Noble the a couple of days ago and I was surprised to see that The Tarot Reader 2007 was out already. I picked up a copy and I have to say the articles that I have read so far have been great and insightful. Just thought I would share in case anyone else was looking for this book and wanted to know how it is.

euripides

I took the plunge (I had to get it online sight-unseen, don't get the opportunity to browse) and got the 2006 reader last year, and I've gotten plenty of mileage out of it - I pick it up and read a bit every now and then. Some really interesting articles. So its nice to know the 2007 will be just as good. I might even pick up the 2005 if I see someone selling a copy. I almost wish they'd leave out the calendar part, not really enough substance in it for me, and being in a bound paperback, not very functional. But well worth it for the rest of the book.

I even like reading the reviews - interesting to see how others think about particular decks, even if I don't want the deck - you know, how they approach it....

cheers

Euri

Knight of Wands

Nooo euripedes, I like the calender, showing what sign the moon is in :)

euripides

I know basically nothing about astrology (beyond the weekly horoscope .. . I know that there's a lot more to it than that, but I don't know what it actually MEANS....) maybe that's something else I can plug my brain into next year....

I have a groovy widget on my desktop that shows me the moon phases...