spiritual tinnitus

celticnoodle

Dancing Bear, I did not think about this until you mentioned it, but yes, I am sensitive to both noises and wind too.

My husband likes to have both the cd player going and the fan blowing on him while he sleeps. (in the summer, we have both the fan and the a.c. going & in the winter, the window opened & the fan blowing!). It drives me NUTS! I cannot tolerate any wind blowing on my face at all. I cannot stand the music playing or any noise, (unless I'm alone and then I have it going to help me relax, as I'm a big chicken too), and usually bury myself under my pillow and blankets, with just a small airhole to breathe!

I cannot get to sleep until the cd player either stops playing, (he sometimes forgets to turn on the replay button) or I fall asleep out of pure exhaustion.
Since when I'm alone, I have the television on in every room there is a t.v., it makes me wonder if when I'm alone, I like this noise, (no fan though), to drown out the 'noise' of possible spirits coming through, or if it's because I'm truly chicken?

I also cannot tolerate loud places--such as bars. My husband plays the radio in the car too loud for my liking, and its always a battle each of us turning the volume up or down.