Ascended Lady Master Venus

Keigh

Hey all, I've been advised by a channeled entity who calls himself Balzar, that my spirit guide is "Ascended Lady Master Venus". Does anyone know much about her or how to best open the lines of communication? I've googled and found out a very little bit, but would like to know more and thought this might be a great place to begin asking these questions.

Thanks and light!

Keigh

MODS: If this is in the wrong part of the forum, please move for me. I saw a spirit guide thread, so thought it might fit....but it could potentially go in Spirituality as well....Thanks!

Gemini Rising

While spirits definitely aren't my specialty (of course, nothing's really my 'specialty!'), I did do a meditation once to meet my spirit guide. I stated out loud before the meditation I would like to meet him (I used a Ouija board to determine his sex and name, Daimovam), and then began the meditation. The room I imagined was so realistic, I felt as if I was there. I sat down in a chair in its center, and in a chair next to me appeared a thin man with a very angular face with sharp features and piercing blue eyes, wearing a striped blue tie, a blue suit jacket, and navy blue pants. He said, nothing, but I knew he was my spirit guide, that he was and will always be there for me, and just got a general feeling of fatherly warmth. I later told my mom about it, and she turned white, telling my I just described my dead grandfather that I never met to a T, and also the clothes he wore when he was buried. I'd never even seen a picture of him, but my mom showed one to me and it was him.

That's the only experience with spirits I've had so far, but I'd do a meditation asking to meet her, and then ask who she is. There are tons of meditations online you could use, or you could make one up-I got mine out of a book. I don't think she'll care HOW you contact her, only that you ARE.

Hope this helps!
~Nicky

Keigh

Thanks Nicky, I appreciate your advice and loved hearing your story about your guide. How lucky and wonderful it is to have someone like your grandfather devote his energy guidance to you and to let you see him. What a wonderful gift.

Milfoil

Wonderful information but I'm sorry I don't know any more than you do.

I'll move this thread over to Spirituality where its more suited.