Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Tarot Cielo by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Citizen

HearthCricket 

I can't wait! It looks beautiful and a smaller size for little hands sounds good to me! I love your artwork and style!
Top   #201
Citizen

Pagan X 

"Touchstone Tarot" from the creator of the Golden Tarot makes a very nice symmetry. Nice alliteration and assonance and eye appeal in the spelling.
Top   #202
Resident

pennikins 
Thank you, Secret Benefactor!!

I just popped in to see how Kat was doing with Tarot Cielo, and discovered all the new cards and the new name, Touchstone Tarot! How fortunate are we, eh? The deck is going to be exquisite, and to know that my favorite tarot website & podcast, Tarotconnection.net, is going to publish it is fantastic! Thank you, Thank you, Secret Benefactor!! Thank you, Kat, for creating the new deck and sharing your process with us.
Top   #203
Spaewife

Diorbhail 

I feel very drawn to these cards. Many thanks to the Secret Benefactor! Will we hear on this thread when the pre-orders can be taken?
Top   #204
Citizen

Jessica_Marie 

I am SOOO excited that there will be some printed! I am absolutely ordering them!!! I cannot wait until preordering begins! These are beautiful cards, Kat! Im so excited!!!!
Top   #205
Citizen

blackroseivy 

How much will they be?
Top   #206
Citizen

retrokat 

It's looking like this: a limited, signed edition of 500 decks only with Leisa ReFalo of http://tarotconnection.net - the price will depend on things like the box (we're looking at stone, cedar etc). That should be out within a few months. It will be relatively expensive and aimed at Collectors, but if you can't afford that, fret not.... drum roll....

I have also been offered a contract for a mass market edition. I haven't signed yet, but we're really just crossing t's and dotting the i's as I'm very happy with it. Of course, that will be much cheaper - but it also means a wait. It wouldn't be on the market until Spring 2009 at the earliest.

How awesome! My benefactor's generous support has really paid off

Happy Dance!!!!
Top   #207
Citizen

AprilFool 
Awesome news!

I'm chiming in for the first time, but I've been following along avidly! I'd love a collector's edition, but I'm more able to justify a mass-marketed one (champagne tastes, beer budget). I'm willing to wait!
Top   #208
Citizen

celticnoodle 

I absolutely LOVE the Golden Tarot, and it is my favorite deck! I look forward to spring 2009 when this new deck will be available. I have small hands, and so a smaller deck is just what I need! Your decks are beautiful, Kat, and I'm sure I'll be buying at least one in Spring of 2009!
Top   #209
Citizen

HearthCricket 

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrokat
It's looking like this: a limited, signed edition of 500 decks only with Leisa ReFalo of http://tarotconnection.net - the price will depend on things like the box (we're looking at stone, cedar etc). That should be out within a few months. It will be relatively expensive and aimed at Collectors, but if you can't afford that, fret not.... drum roll....

I have also been offered a contract for a mass market edition. I haven't signed yet, but we're really just crossing t's and dotting the i's as I'm very happy with it. Of course, that will be much cheaper - but it also means a wait. It wouldn't be on the market until Spring 2009 at the earliest.

How awesome! My benefactor's generous support has really paid off

Happy Dance!!!!
Oh, how cool! Congrats, Kat! Seriously, I love what you have been doing with this deck. It is fresh and interesting and the artwork is amazing. I have been drooling over it since you showed the first picture. I am most certainly willing to wait for next year if that means Mass Marketing it. I have three of your Golden Tarots! That will keep me busy for ages along with other decks that are out there. But I would love to see this go Mass Market and get excellent treatment at a lower price. Then I can buy more, since it looks like a real user!!
Top   #210

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.