Tarot Cielo by Kat Black

Little Baron

Congratulations Kat and Jasper. What lovely news! You are a lucky girl - so many great things ahead of you.

Best wishes, LB

Embla

Congratulations to both you and Jasper Kat, what an adventure! I hope you´ll live happily everafter!!!

jackdaw*

Congratulations!!!! Long life and happiness to you both!

retrokat

Sorry... not doing very well at answering questions. Too obsessed with pushing pixels :p

I know I shouldn't post too many images, given the number of times people have tried to pirate Golden, but I can't resist showing a few more.

As you can see, working on the Courts mostly at the moment.

Yep, I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world, as anyone who's met Jasper would have to agree :)

Attachments

• tarotcielowandspagedraft.gif
    tarotcielowandspagedraft.gif
    75.1 KB · Views: 418

Little Baron

Really like that last one Kat!

What I like in these samples is how you have eliminated a lot of other details, making the figure so much more the only subject. For reading, it is clearer with something to foucus on.

Excellent, LB

Sulis

****CONGRATULATIONS KAT AND JASPER****

Your new cards look absolutely gorgeous - looking forward to seeing more :)

HearthCricket

Congrats, Kat and Jasper! A happy and long life to you, both! You must be thrilled to pieces!

The last card is gorgeous! Please don't change it! I love it! Looking forward to seeing more. I so want this deck!

retrokat

Thanks!!! Although I reckon that THIS is gorgeousness... (I know, we're gag-worthy, even after nearly 4 yrs together)

Attachments

• jaspergrin.jpg
    jaspergrin.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 378

Mimers

Oh Kat! that is the sweetest picture! The happiness just eminates from both of you! Congratulations.

HearthCricket

Oh, that is beyond gorgeousness. That is pure bliss! :)