Rune ~weirdness~

Laurel

This Saturday while I was playing with clay, I ended up starting a set of homemade runes. I've owned runes in the past, but I'm not adept at them.

Yesterday morning, from out of nowhere, a necklace with Jerra cast in metal appeared in the bathroom on my swimsuit. I vaguely remember 8 months ago my roomie and I both getting rune necklaces like this one out of a gumball machine at a Mexican restaurant, but I'd stuck mine in a pocket and lost it somewhere and forgot about it completely. I think this is the same necklace though.

I hadn't told my roomie I was making runes and she doesn't normally just leave presents around in the bathroom, but this necklace was clearly intended for me.

So I put it on today. I'm not completely sure how to interpret all these events other than I should get off my lazy duff and finish those runes. :)

zorya

don't you just love synchronicity!

Umbrae

Umbrae smiles.

Kiama

wow! Well, the necklace thing seems fairly symbolic, and the Rune itself could apply to your life right now. Maybe it's telling you to learn to appreciate the reward of your hard work, or to learn how to be more confident in yourself that you have tried your hardest and surely good will follow. Maybe it's something to do with accepting compliments? Or it could be something to do with accepting change... Wow, all these different interpretations!

Kiama

Laurel

I asked my roomie about the necklace. She told me she had temporarily lost her anhk and had opened her jewlery box and discovered she had both rune necklaces and had taken this one out to wear it after her shower but left it in the bathroom when she went off to work.

She laughed at my story and told me I should keep the necklace and start wearing it every day and research what this particular symbol means. I agreed.

Its also inspiring me to get those runes finished. :)

Laurel