Bewitched Spread

WalesWoman

I just got the Witch's Tarot and am trying to come up with some spread ideas.

What do you think?

**1*****4
****2**3

1. Bewitched, things that are illusions/things that hold you

2. Beware! obstacles, things to watch out for

3. Be Gone! Things that need to change, be rid of or passing from the present

4. Believe Things to hold on to, attitude to develop or persue

5. Behold What is real, what is in front of you or coming

The other one is also a 5 card, but I'm stuck

1. This is the cauldron (issue)
2. This is what you put into it (thought, action, motivation, etc... How you contribute to the situation)
3. This is what you stir it with... what you do
4. This is the potion... what you create
5. Poof! (loved that suggestion) The magical result.

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, its a lovely spread, the fifth position I'd have to say is the card of manifestations, how it manifests in your world.

Just my thoughts.

Serpenta

LixiPixi

"This is what it's used for" ?

Great spreads :)

LP~

Elnor

"What you get out of it"?

Elnor

SUNstruck

"This is the spell"

...simply a suggestion...

SUNstruck

Oh! also, I really like your Bewitched spread, very useful, concise, and seasonally-appropriate :) . Guess I forgot to mention that, haha.

Annabelle

Wow, I love the look of your bewitched spread, WW :). Here's my suggestion for the last position in your cauldron/potion spread:

5. Poof! - This is the result.

Dolphin_Dreamer

Hi I love your spreads... Take a look on the net for the caldron spread but personally I like yours better :).

WalesWoman

I like "Poof" :D How it manifests itself. Could be a nice puff of smoke or an explosion.

charmed1980

Just wondering how the spread turned out for you ... I'm new to tarot..learning :) I've had a few readings from someone just starting out w/tarot also...I'm searching for the book she used. I moved & have no way to get in contact with the lady that did them. I have a few books now, just sort of learning the cards..not really doing readings. I can't seem to find a book that does MORE then just describe what the card looks like...

~Blessed Be~
Parrish Prudence