Simian Line/Intution line/Fate Line broken

Barbaras Ahajusts

My Grandson, Orion, has a Simion line on both hands. I have been talking to him for a while about the lines on his hands. So he is interested. :D

What intrigues me is he has the most facinating Intuitive line that connect his horribly broken fate line to the Simion line. This line comes up from his fate line, and makes a half circle to the Simion line. (Mine is just straight & forms a triangle.)

Every since he was younger I have listen to him tell me things that would end up happening. He is very sensitive and loving. An Taurus who is very family orientated. At my fathers funeral last April, he walks up to my brother whom he sees in pain, and Orion trys to comfort him by saying "I know how you feel." Thats so like him. He's 10 yrs old, yet acts like he is 30 at times! :)

His fate line starts right above his thumb and abruptly stops. Then it restarts further down the mound of his thumb, near the inside of his palm. I know this is his family life. I think this is his childhood that he has had to indure.

Any input on this? I'm especially interested in any Simion & Intuitive line input!

Barb

floracove

*thread jacking in progress*

arrrr!
We need some helpful links for those of us that do not have materials in hand to look up what all these different terms mean...I'm getting lost.
Anyone got any good links to help understand what all these terms mean?
(i'd hunt some up, but i gotta get busy transcribing hurricane stories)

Sorry Barb, leaving a hug here for ya *hug*

Barbaras Ahajusts

Ahh! Thank you FloraCove!

I've done some digging online and found a couple more books that I keep re-reading. Ages ago, it was a sign to slam children in the mental institution. Now a days they don't do that, thank goodness!

I do think Orion has a gift, but that Simion line on both hands is really interesting. He does have a unique way of doing things, like his school work. But so does his mother & I. We're both deslexic. We just do things bass-ackwards. :D

Orion is a very old soul, that I already know before looking into his palm!

:love:Barb

Dancing Bear

My husband has the simian lines on both hands also and two of my children have them my son has it on his right hand and my youngest has it on her left,
I have read those with simion lines are often misunderstood. they most definately have unique ways of doing things, I find them highly stubborn and very set in their ways, in which other factors could come into play also though.. My husband also had a childhood i would not wish upon any child so there fore he also has the lines of a complete life change on his left hand, along with the simion lines. I cannot remember what i read about it, but i do know by living with 3 of them with these lines, They are very large energies, who are focused and have a sense of direction in life, there may be a time they lose this direction, but they always come back, they are determined,highly intelligent,2 are highly sensative to their surrounds, strong emotions,they can also be too idealistic and unbending, which i am teaching my children that it ok if all doesnt go to plan or they do not get all school work right, it is a time for learning,, As i find that failure or getting soemthing wrong, is something they take extreemly personal, In other words can want to be perfectionists,

If i think of any more i will post up..

Good luck

DB xxx

Here is a link i found in my favourites i do not know how helpful it will be!

http://www.whereincity.com/astrology/palmistry/

I went and revisited this site even though it is good it does not cover the Simian Line i will google and see if i can find something..

Dancing Bear

Here are some links i have found

This one is very informative regarding the Simian line

http://www.handanalysis.com/simian.html

This one just gives you the basic terms of palmistry

http://www.dse.nl/~frvc/palmistry/c_terms.htm

This one is ok it show astrology in you hand

http://www.astropalmistry.com/chiromancy.html

I found this link it is talking about the Simian Line in another forum ( i do not belong to ) It is quite interesting and has a photograph of someones palm..

http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-1614.html

Here is a link posted up within the forum above. Save you the run around trying to find the site, heaps of good info of the Simian.

http://www.jenniferboyer.com/SimianlineFacts1.htm

Edited to say i have just visited this last site to see if it has any validation, being a palmist for many years, i was curious, well i think this last site i posted is absolutely brilliant in describing the Simian Line, it gives you book excerts and the chance to buy the book if you choose, and also information on other sites,, It has been researched extensively and it shows..
Great read and very informative..
I must say though the medical side of the Simian Line does definately not apply in childrens case, nor in my husbands case.. He is true to his double Simian lines.. Just worried about my son theough only having it on hos right palm apparentleyit is not a good thing :( Lucky he is still young and nothing even palmistry meanings is not written in stone :)

Have fun!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Dancing Bear,
You are so sweet to go to all that goggle-ing and researching for me! I have found one or two sites, but I appreciate all the ones you sent, too!!!!!
I see I will be busy reading them for a spell!

I just can't say enough thank you's for sharing what you have come acrossed. My grandson is such a wonderful human being and all that you said just reinforced what I already knew about him! :D :D!

Bless you a thousand times over & big hugs to you, my lady!!!!!

:love:Barb

floracove

I appreciate it as well Dancing Bear, your a real doll!
Thanks!

Must say, though, I don't think I've come across anyone with a Simian line, but shall keep an eye open...

memries

I do not know anything at all about the subject so did not respond. Just wanted to say hello and tell you I had read the post. Thinking about you Barb..memries

Dancing Bear

You are More than welcome I hope you find what you are looking for, I think i did :D :love:

Alissa

Simian lines are very rare in my experience. I've seen maybe 2 ever. They as or even more rare than finding a "psychic hand". A Simian line shows a melding of the head and heart lines. In such cases, the inclinations of the heart and the inclinations of the head cannot be told apart by such a person. They both live in their head (rationalize their feelings) and at the same time take little responsibility for the actions of their heart. They can seem unfeeling and cold, although they are not. They relate differently to their fellow man since both their head (intellect) and heart (emotion) have fused into one and the same.

It's called a Simian line since it was observed primarily on primates. It does *not* indicate, as some older sources have drawn the conclusion of, that this person lives an animalistic, lasivicous lifestyle without care or regard for others.

he has the most facinating Intuitive line that connect his horribly broken fate line to the Simion line. This line comes up from his fate line, and makes a half circle to the Simion line.
A broken fate line: he has had to reinvent himself, and how he sees himself in relation to the world (his place within it), DRASTICALLY at each break.

A curved intuition line like this is interesting, I wish I could see it to better read it. In general, the area of the palm where his intuition seems to lie the strongest is in the head area (experienced by spiritual visitations, dreams which "don't feel like normal dreams," and other areas of intellectual extra-sensory perception. Because his head line *is* is heart line, he may take this information that comes through to him through the head and emotionally react very strongly. An example of this would be a "bad" dream which he cannot shake all day - unlike most, who might feel uneasy upon waking but put the instance behind them, these folks may find great difficulty letting go of the emotions.

Hope this helps!