Past Life Relationship Karmic Debt

Azarial

I've been having a little trouble finding the perfect Past Life relationship spread that fully met all my needs. So I made this one, and I thought I would share it in case anyone else would like to try it out. I would love to hear how it went for you.

---------------------------------------
--------1--------7--------5---6--------
------3---4------8----------2----------
---------------------------------------

1. How did you know this person in your past life?
2. What was your relationship like?
3. How did you feel about this person in your past life?
4. How did he/she feel about you in this past life?
5. What are your karmic debts with this person from your past life?
6. What are you supposed to accomplish with this person in this lifetime?
7. What you need to avoid so you don't incur further karmic debt with this person.
8. Blessings offered to you in this lifetime in regards to this karmic relationship.

-Pamela

cheekyminx

Wow. Excellent spread. Have ye used it on yourself or others? Or is that a silly question? lol I may just try it on myself this evening.

Cheers

Azarial

I just did the spread. I haven't interpreted it yet though. I will let ya know how it goes.

-Pamela

ahimsa666

What do you understand by blessings??? I got 10 of Swords as my blessing??? So how can I understand that? How come there are no blessings? And what are they anyway? Please,help me understand it :)

*Kamila*

Azarial

I would say the Ten of Swords as blessings means that your at the end of a negative cycle. After the Ten of Swords the only way to go is back up.

ahimsa666

Thank you,Azarial. You're right.I was so shocked to see the 10 of Swords in the blessings position that I couldn't interpret it at all.But sometimes things are so plain that it's hard to notice them :D It's comforting to know that as it seems I hurt this other person a lot in our past life.

*Kamila*

StellarMyst

I think I'll try this one tonight. Thanks for posting.

Hight Priestess

Wow

Great spread, just tried it and it reinforced my feelings about a recent relationship that I believe is a recurring relationship over lifetimes. It made sense.

tarotlaura

Azarial said:
I would say the Ten of Swords as blessings means that your at the end of a negative cycle. After the Ten of Swords the only way to go is back up.
I was just thinking that when I read #8 Blessings offered to you in this in regards to this Karmic relationship. I thought 'it would be just my luck that I would draw the 10 of Swords' :) well, if I get it then I will know what it means at least.
I will definitely have to try out this spread tonight. Thanks.

victoria.star

Wow. I just tried this spread with dear Ironwing...holey smokes! What a great reading from a great spread...thank you.