Card Analyze

sprite

thought i would share this i made this because i am trying to figure out a pretty important situation that i have been getting clues about and i kept getting a card or cards that just weren't making sense to me. so i made this spread to dig deeper into what it was trying to get across to me. anyway i have used it and really think it helps and gives good information

1 whats the secret about this card
2 what will the card give me
3 what do i face with this card
4 what does this card need to show me
5 what your subconscious whats you to know about this card
6 advice from card
7 how do you use this card to it's greatest potential in dealing with the situation

i dont have a layout just turn one card over at a time and go from there

hope you find it helpful with your readings.

Summersweet

Hi sprite :)

Thanks for sharing. I have a card that keeps coming up recently so I think I'm going to try this spread out and see what it says

Summer x

red11

Wow this spread was amazing. Really lead to a breakthrough...and I mean breakthrough. Thanks for sharing :)

Sheri

Hi Sprite!

This spread sounds very interesting! Do you pull out the cards that you are asking about (like making them significators) or do you just think about the card(s) when you do the reading?

Thanks for sharing this!

valeria

sprite

i place the card in question at the top then run the spread. that way it doesnt come out in the reading

Zelmira

Great spread! I am going to use it a lot because I hava various cards that through me off every time they come out. Thanks. Peace,
Zelmira

tarotlaura

I'll have to try this. Thank you so much.

starshine81

good idea!!!!!