The 7 Hathors spread: Improve your sex appeal

BLFO

[edited] Post your card questions in this thread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=962187#post962187 .

I created a spread based on the attributes of an ancient Egyptian Goddess called Hathor. If you want to read more information on her then here is a link: http://touregypt.net/godsofegypt/hathor.htm

This spread is to help you live a more sensous, luxurious and vibrant life. This is a guidance spread for the Essence of Hathor to advice you to live a full and wonderful life. This was not created to help you predict your future. I think this spread is good to do on a weekly basis.

1. Your Masculinity/Femininity

What personality traits should you have as a man or woman in order to be more sensuous, sexy or appealing.

2. Your Beautification

What cosmetic, hygienic or fashion sense should you do in order to project a great image onto the world and to improve your self-esteem.

3. Your Health

What concerns should you have about your nutrition, fitness or sleep patterns in order to have a more harmonious, sensual and sexually appealing body.

4. Your Spirituality

What mental attitude you should take or metaphysical concerns you should have in order to become a positive person so you can live life to the fullest.

5. Your Sexuality

What concerns you should have in your love and romantic life or sexual activities. If you are in a relationship, it would help you improve bonding with your lover. If you are not in a relationship, this will help to teach you to become a perfect lover for your future mate. This position is suppose to be fun. It is an equivalent to having a sex therapist or a sexually experienced friend teaching you the ways of amour.

6. Your Creativity

Hathor is the goddess of the arts. It is advised that you learn an art to increase your sensitivity of beauty and to help you feel emotion. You can pick dancing, painting, poetry writing, acting, learning music or cooking. You can add gardening, flower arrangement, crafts, scrapbooking. Whatever you do it must be creative or involves the arts. And you must do it daily or biweekly! The card picked will tell you what you should to do in order to improve your sensibilities as an artist.

7. Your Socialization

The joy of life is sharing it with others. This card tells you how to relate with family, friends, associates and strangers in order to make a positive impact on them so you can have good memories about each other in the future.

My advice to make this spread positive and simple, it is best not to use reversals. Also, try to pick a very fun, beautiful and/or sensuous deck to do this spread with. Last but least, this spread was created for you to meditate on in the morning daily so you can be reminded on how to live your life for the whole week. Since Hathor is a Moon Goddess, you go do your spread every Sunday evening in order to start doing its suggestions on Monday (Moon Day) through Sunday.

I hope you guys like it. Please try it and let me know how it went.

goddesscarlie

Strangely, coincidently, I just started watching a stargate episode featuring Hathor! Very strange indeed.

So now I am curious to try this out :) Do you have a suggested layout for the cards?

BLFO

How about

1 * 5
2 4 6
3 * 7

Shaped like the letter H for Hathor

FaeryGodmother

I have a question. How would you go about interpreting cards in some of those positions? For example what if something like the 10 of swords came up in "Your Beautification" or say 6 of wands in "Your Health"? It looks like a great spread (and something I could definetly do with), but just reading it through I can't imagine how to make certain tarot meanings fit with some of the position meanings.

BLFO

A 10 swords concerning beautification would mean that you are considering Botox injections (if you were thinking about doing something for your face) or that you should end (destroy) an aspect of your beautification that is perhaps making you look not so hot.

6 Wands means that you are in great shape or doing something right, keep it up. Or if you know that you have not been good taking care of your health, perhaps it is telling you do do a fitness routine that will make you feel good about yourself.

This is an intuitive spread based on what is going on in your life at that moment. For instance, before I bought my new deck I had only the Tarot of the Cat People, for Femininty I got Knight of Pentacles. It didn't make sense to me when I took the literal interpretation. So I just looked at the illustration of the card. The cat (that takes the place of the horse) was walking, every step it took created a spark of some kind near his feet. Therefore, I took it has a hint concerning my femininity that I would work on my walk and posture. So spent the whole week trying to practice walking sexy and feminine.

Kobarot

I just bookmarked this spread. I will try it when I get the chance, it looks to be quite fun!

WolfSpirit

Oh this looks like such a fun spread to try out !
And seems to be at the right time as well:
I asked the Housewives Tarot how I could improve my household and the cards told me not to bother and do something for myself - if even a housewives deck tells me that it must be true :D

cherries

i love this spread! can anyone help me with these two cards?

Beautification: Ace of Cups. No idea. Drink more water?
Creativity: Justice.

Thank you!

BLFO

Cherries, post your card questions in this thread. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=962187#post962187

I responded to you there because we are not suppose to ask card questions in this section of the site. All card questions goes to the Using Tarot section or Your Reading section.

I created a thread in the Your Reading section.

BLFO

WolfSpirit said:
Oh this looks like such a fun spread to try out !
And seems to be at the right time as well:
I asked the Housewives Tarot how I could improve my household and the cards told me not to bother and do something for myself - if even a housewives deck tells me that it must be true :D

Oh, my god! I never knew that this deck existed. This could be a great deck to use on my spread. I might buy it!

You know, I might browse through the deck section, because I am getting a feeling that certain decks would work better for this spread than others. It may take me a week or two to browse all of the decks, but I will post my deck preferences when I am done.

Awesome!