favourite oracle(s)

rostie

what's your favourite oracle, or top three at this moment?

i think i only have three so:

faeries' oracle
goddess oracle
druid animal oracle

but i love them all!!!

at this moment i want to order the soul cards and the animal spirit knowledge cards...also the power cards but not all at once, lol...

with love,

sara.

Kaz

fairies oracle, froud
that one is the best oracle i have.
i also have the symbolon deck, which i still have to get into.
and the druid animal oracle, got this in a trade with wolfspirit, it's really beautiful.

kaz

Rhiannon

Goddess (by Hrana Janto) and Faerie's (by Froud). I put the Goddess cards first only because I have used these cards for readings for others. I haven't done that with my faeries yet.

R :)

Maan

medecine cards!!
They where my first oracle even before the tarot!!

second my goddess oracle

And third my....soon to arrive i hope fairy oracle from froud...you all made me want this baby soooo bad :D

WolfSpirit

Druid animal oracle (glad you like it too Kaz) and Wolf Pack although it does not give me friendly readings at the moment just warnings (well maybe that's what I need now).
I also ordered the fairies oracle and it's already shipped so I should get it soon...
O yes and i also want those wisdom cards and the fairy ring...
I don't know if i will use it all, just want them for the artwork.

truthsayer

i like the symbolon best b/c it has a unique way of getting to the truth and you definitely might not like the answer but it's on target. next would be medicine cards and then viking runes. i have several oracles i haven't had the time to get into: phoenix, celtic book of the dead, cartouche, goddess, mythic astrology. i like the druid animal oracle but it takes time to get into. i love my froud faery oracle but it seems to be time consuming, too. if i stopped spending so much time w/ tarot so i would have time for the oracles.

jade

soul card

medicine cards

faerie's oracle

that was beyond simple! i love all three of these decks and they all get the same ranking, first place :D

love
jade

Phoenix

When I do use oracles, I generally use the Runes, or the Celtic Tree Oracle (Ogham).

Violet Gargoyle

Maan said:
medecine cards!!
They where my first oracle even before the tarot!!

I'm with you, the medicine cards were my first oracle as well.

My other favorites are tied: The Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Deck and The Fairy Ring.