numerology: favorite number

rostie

i wondered, almost everyone is attracted to certain numbers, does it have a meaning?

and next to this what is your favorite number?

i love the number 5 escpecially and my birthdaynumber 23: 2 + 3 = 5! love it...next to 5 i love 7 and 9, has this all a meaning?
(if i count it all together (birthday:23/05/1979) i come to 9, the hermit)...

;)generaly i just love odd numbers...

the funny thing is, i know my friend already for a while and almost everything we buy is 5 pieces, lol, we bought a set beautifull cristal glaces in prague and there was one broken so we had a set of 5, on his work he had get some old chairs because they were to old to use anymore, it were there 5, and if we buy a set of new glaces, there always broke one eventually...are we going to have 3 children?! lol ;)

thanks a lot,

with love,

rostie.

Maan

I love the number 6 don't know why but if i have to pick a number i always pick 6.
tarot wise i don't have a "thing" with the lovers but the empress is my personality and soul card so 3+3=6..or is that a little far fetched?

Love and light
Maan

Kazz

I like the number 2
My soul age is 2 and it is worked out from my birthday 20 3 1968
that added together is 1991 then that adds to 20 so it's 2 .
My soul lifes purpose for this life is the High Preistess, so that is really interesting!

Cheers
Kazz

jema

"8 8 I forget what 8 was for"

it is the symbol of eternity standing up, nice and even, easy to draw, soft and cuddly and a very luck number in china i believe.

Rhiannon

Always in multiples of 3. I even shuffle in multiples of 3.

3, 6 and 9, usually.

R :)

Strega

I've always been drawn to the numbers 3 and 9.

But 6 is my life path. :)

According to one of my sources, as a life path 6:

You possess great compassion and you seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need, and you frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

You are generous, kind and attractive. You are often admired, even adored, which baffles you. You are humble, and yet carry a deep pride, You move well and gracefully, but will have to work hard to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave, to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and the support you need. Other vocations that offer you potential for success are mostly found in the areas of healing, teaching, hospitality, management of apartment complex or government institutions, and anything related to animals.
Oh my... how did they know about the sweets and dairy? :p

starfish66

My favorite numbers are 3 and 7. I have no idea what draws me to these numbers, but they are always the two I select.

:TMOON Starfish

zorya

my favorites are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 and 10. i can't choose one over another. lol. hmmm... wonder what that says about me? hahaha

Strega

Zorya, you don't like 5 and 7? :D

zorya

haha, guess i'm not quite fair. i find them to be a tad unsettling. i'm working on understanding 7 though. then i'll try 5 *shudder*