Daily Sun: 7-Card Spread

Indigo Rose

My husband and I created this spread together, as we read our daily's together and wanted something with more detail...yikes can you tell we vibe off that Virgo energy? :laugh:
At any rate, for those who like more not less in daily reads this may work for you. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:heart:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily Sun: 7-Card Spread
------------------------QC----------------------------
-----------------5-------------------2-----------------
--------------------------1----------------------------
-----------------4-------------------3-----------------
-------------------------BC---------------------------

1)Your Role
2)Ups
3)Downs
4)Surprise
5)Outcome

QC=Overall Look of Day or Theme of Day
(taken by adding cards 1-5 together…take the sum and reduce it to a corresponding major arcane card…0 or 22=The Fool, 1-21 corredsponding major, 23 + reduce number.)

BC=Bottom Card-Hidden beneath the surface.
(after shuffling cards, pull the card that is on the bottom of the deck.)

When it is all laid out it looks like a sun shape.

Peace
:heart:

tabi

...May this will help!

If you may have notice that I am trying to get in to the habit of doing a daily spread and honestly I'm doing them. But hell if they make a bit of sense to me.....So after the new year I'm going to do try doing this one. (Hoping that this week willl get me into the practice of sitting down to do them daily before work)

I do have a few questions:

1) Do you add up the court numbers or do you skip them?

2) After you find and place the QC, do you reshuffle the cards to pull the BC?

Indigo Rose

Hi Tabi. I'm glad you're going to try it out.

tabi said:
I do have a few questions:

1) Do you add up the court numbers or do you skip them?

I do not add court cards. This actually brings some interesting results for me.

tabi said:
2) After you find and place the QC, do you reshuffle the cards to pull the BC?

I pull the bottom card first...after the cards in the layout are placed. Then I add the QC and place it at top.

I look forward to hearing how it goes for you. I know it is a big reading, and some days maybe too much information. However, there are days when more info is what's desired.

Blessings~
:heart: indigo rose

tabi

There is a ton of different things going on in my day especially on days that I work that it would probably be a good idea to go individually to figure out what fits where.

This is the first one to really apply to me to begin with. :D I'll let you know how it goes. I am going to make a daily spread sheet page to help me track the cards. :p....can you see the Virgo?! *shaking head in somewhat shame*

Indigo Rose

tabi said:
I am going to make a daily spread sheet page to help me track the cards. :p....can you see the Virgo?! *shaking head in somewhat shame*

Somehow I am not surprised this spread appeals to your Virgo side...it was born out of Virgo Moon..me, matched with a Virgo Sun...hubby. Hey Virgo = I Analyze....right? Why fight our destiny? I say be the best a Virgo can be and analyze away!! :laugh:

tabi

Okay so I have been doing this for pretty much two weeks, while admittedly not regiliously mostly because on my days off I am gerenally running around like a chicken with my head cut off....however I do think the more I use this the more it is going to be more and more accurate for me. I am starting to pull a certain card when a certain person comes in....let me explain...

I work in a gas station, yes we do have regulars that come in a couple times a day or at least once a day. We are also were all of the police get their fuel for their cars. The police superior is JM. I do this spread for myself and everyday that I have seen JM is a day that the spread showed a King...yes the King changes suits on me but he is the only person that I see that is repeated on the days that I pull a King. However yesterday I didn't see a King and chalked it up to not seeing him but he did show up later in my day....I did however pull the Emperor reserved...so I think this may be him also. (Also a sidenote here: I had been using the Llewellyn up until yesterday. I used the Gilded, but switched back to the Llew and he showed a King again)​

So I do believe this is something that I need to get into the habit of reading daily with. This is going to be a very good thing to help teach me to see what I need to in a daily spread and one that makes a helluva lot more sense to me!!

Again thank you to you and your Virgo hubby!!! :D

Indigo Rose

tabi said:
So I do believe this is something that I need to get into the habit of reading daily with. This is going to be a very good thing to help teach me to see what I need to in a daily spread and one that makes a helluva lot more sense to me!!

Again thank you to you and your Virgo hubby!!! :D

You are welcome. :) We use it daily...give or take of few of those crazy times like you mentioned...:laugh:. I am glad it is working for you. It seems as I review my daily readings along with the events of the day, it is helping to educate me in new ways about what the cards are saying. Your account of the man who shows up regularly is a great example. Another interesting thing is when me and my hubby's cards are paralell(and even with my son, when I include a daily for him)...sometimes we will get the same cards, just in different positions...even in the same positions on occasion. It is quite amazing!

One of the funniest stories to unfold for me is the day I got the Tower and the Sun...my dryer broke, and we didn't have the funds to fix it, so I just hung my laundry out in the Sun. :laugh: Who would have thought? LOL!!

~Blessings~

:heart: indigo rose

Baccus93

What if?

What if the QC number is a trump that already has landed in the spread? Just consider as in both places?

Indigo Rose

Baccus93 said:
What if the QC number is a trump that already has landed in the spread? Just consider as in both places?

Yes. This has happened to me plenty. I consider that makes the message of that trump doubly significant....one to pay extra attention to. :)

Rose Lalonde

I know it's been a long time, but wanted to say I tried this out today, and it worked well for me. Thanks for posting!