Spread for the Haunted

Poetic_Pirate

as of right now, there is a friend of mine who is, to say the least, haunted. a ghost seems to be following him, and its mildy unnerving. so i created this spread to him out a bit:

*****2*****
6**3*1*4**7
*****5*****

1: The Spirit/Being (basic information)
2: Where it came from
3/4: about its Life
5. About its Death

6: Why it chose to follow (you)
7: How to rid yourself of it if it intends to hurt (you)
(If it does not want to hurt (you), then how to draw it closer to (you))

i hope it helps someone out there ^_^

Azarial

I needed a spread like this one. Thank you so much for posting it!

-Pamela

nicki

just what i need

this spread couldn't have been posted at a better time, the company i work for has just moved offices, into a old cottage and there is definately a presence around, nothing sinister, but i think i will take my cards to work and try this.

thanx

Poetic_Pirate

i feel very happy that i could help ^_^

Dancing Bear

Cool like the questions you have asked..
I also know someone who has a presence who seems to follow them and it aint a guide..
I will try this on him and see what happens ;)

Thanks !

Glass Owl

This spread looks great! It seems very airy and open to me--I like that it is general yet a lot could be gained from it.

While I mentioned this in another thread, I think that it is important for me to say once again that if you (or someone you are reading for) is experiencing on-going paranormal activity and needs some additional advice or assistance, I recommend turning to a reputatable paranormal group, such as TAPS (The-Altlantic- Paranormal-Society.) They will help anyone for free.

sprite

hello just wanted to share that we did your spread and it just worked perfectly. we are dealing with alot of past life right now and my friend felt like someone was bothering her. and we found out who it was and what they wanted, i did however change the last question i felt like it fit better
question 7 - how can you help eachother.

just wanted to share and express that this is a good spread

priscilla

maybe i can use this spread for my fiance. he says that he has a spirit tailing over him all over.

Sonia Doris

my result was rather weird, I've been feeling some kind of a presence for years now, but didn't know what to do with it, although it wasn't scary or anything... I'm still trying to figure it out, but it seems we're supposed to be friends. it's cool cause I expected to freak out due to the answers.