Tarot Passages

Shade

Is anyone else as sad as I am that it has been almost a year since the last update on the tarot passages website.

http://tarotpassages.com/

I check every once in a while. I remember after the site changed hands there was a steady schedule of updates every month with new deck reviews and articles... but now it's quiet. I still check out the reviews every time I am considering an older deck but I do wish that things would pick up again there.

lunakasha

YES Shade....I miss it too! :(

I actually went there today looking for an older deck review....as you mentioned, I also check in every once in awhile, hoping for an update, but so far nothing since January. I know that Diane mentioned being busy with completing her Jane Austen Tarot....so I keep hoping she will come back to it when she has more time.

:) Luna

Jewel

Ditto. AT and Tarot Passages are the primary tarot sites I like to visit. I hope it does pick up again.

Cocobird55

I hope so too. Although I still check it for older decks, I miss the updates a lot.

faunabay

Jewel said:
Ditto. AT and Tarot Passages are the primary tarot sites I like to visit. I hope it does pick up again.

I totally agree with Jewel. (surprise! LOL) These are the two primary sites I like to use as well. I'd love to see it up and running again soon!!

uwe

Yes, i miss the site's input too. In actual fact, i didn't know that the site changed hands. Thanks for posting. I hope it picks up again soon.

magpie9

I miss it...I still go there, but it's sad there's never anything new. Thy have/had the best reviews.

bogiesan

uwe said:
Yes, i miss the site's input too. In actual fact, i didn't know that the site changed hands. Thanks for posting. I hope it picks up again soon.

The mistress of Tarot Passages took over the seminal site many years ago from the capable Michele Jackson. This would be Diane Wilkes, she's a friend of mine. You can read how the site changed hands:

http://tarotpassages.com/dwthanks.htm

If you look over her site's material, I'm sure you will appreciate the energy Diane required to acquire and maintain this massive amount of high-quality content. That energy may not be available to her these days.

You could always drop her a note and let her know how much you have enjoyed and perhaps benefited from her site's content. May I ask that you refrain from asking her when she'll get back to work on Passages? I do not know why TP is dormant; I'm sure she has her reasons.

I believe this is still an active email address:
tarotpassages@comcast.net

david boise ID

TarotMoon

Heard recently that the Jane Austin tarot is now completed - Yay!

She is still taking a break though, maybe in the new year she will decide what to do with this website. - Teresa

gregory

It seems to me I also heard that Di was unwell.

I know those who were on the newsletter list (as I was) were told that the site would be resting up for a while.... Di still posts very occasionally on comparative....