dream interpretation needed please

Guiding Cauldron

i had a dream last night
first there was a teacup and saucer, then it tipped on its side but was unbroken.

then i saw and felt a lightening bolt of energy, very bright ad very whie/silver

then i felt my teeth hurt like crazy in my dream and in actually while i slept! but then my teeth started falling out in clustrs of 2 or 3. untill all my top teethfell out and one came out on the bottom a molar.

then i saw one large tooth left on th etop but it was half impacted into my flesh in my mouth.

after this i remember trying to get fake teeth because i was so embarrassed and humiliated without teeth! but they wouldnt help me because i was to young even though im in my 30's!

after that i then saw a skelton of a skull. also missing all of its upper teeth. i remember thinking it was of a woman from hundreds of years ago. Then i bloody well woke up without a clue this morning of what this is about! lol

any help would be great with this. i also remember waking up to a massive ringing in my ears like a high frequency pitch. so i know this means something . blessings for any help . xx

memries

Any time I have had a dream of that nature I was eating something that did not suit me. For example when I tried to quite smoking and chewed that gum you buy then I had a dream my mouth was full of needles. I knew immediately what i was.

You could be on a medication that does not suit you as well. I would take it as a warning that something I was doing was not good for me.

Milfoil

Very interesting Memries, it certainly could be that, dreams are often quite literal and reflect our bodies immediate needs, just like when we dream of needing to find a WC and wake up to find that its true.

This could also be an old hurt and suggests something which you have not been able to talk about yet but which is slowly now coming to the surface. You recognise that this is history but it is painful and you fear that by releasing it, you will loose part of yourself.

Guiding Cauldron

aww thanks

ur comments have been helpful ty.

i'm not on any medication , so i can rule that out. However the letting go of history stuff makes sence. Hum something to ponder anyway :) blessingsxx

mdawn

Teeth dreams, to me, signify status and how we feel we are perceived by others. The tea cup being tipped over leads me to wonder if you weren't feeling self-conscious about something from the day. That the cup was unbroken means that no damage was done. Just a little embarrassment. :) The lady skeleton missing teeth as well means that you aren't the only one who has been through this. Hopefully, this helps.
-mdawn-