shaking dreams = from the depths of the mind or something else?

ginnieg

heya people, i hope that you guys will have some ideas or theories / etc for the dreams that i experience
sometimes, i would have this dream, which i call the shaking dreams, because whenever i have those dream, i would feel as though i was shaking/shivering (but once i slept beside my mom when i had them dreams, and she said i wasnt shaking, so my theory is that my soul is, not my body). it started when i was 11 and i am now 16, and on average, it comes twice a month i suppose. from age 11, whenever i had the SD, it would start with no picture, only screams, different pitches and tones and a lot of them, but it's still screaming. it would then fade and then i would see a blonde lady, standing in front of a cottage, and pointing owards the cottage. i dont really remember seeing her face claerly, except that she is a blonde. and the same dream went on till i was 14.
and oh, i'm like semi awake when i have SD... like er.. i'm awake, but not my body. and i can wake myself up from that dream, i just have to flip myself to the side, then i would wake, which i do very often, because i always get frightened whenever i dream so, and try to wake myself up as fast as possible. and actually, one time i forced myself to go on in the blonde lady dream, i managed to goinside that cottage.
then afterwards, when the blonde lady dreams was no more, my SDs were once of a babies/toddlers, crying and crying during the beginning of the dream, instead of the screams, and as usual, they fade,and i think, sicne then on, my dreams were of an empty still room. empty but eeriely, and creepy,and scares me lots. and, also i remeber one time, the beginning was a song... a rock song, and a woman singing it. i have never heard that song before, and i noted when i was hearing that song, that the lady sounds kinda sad, and that the volume of the song became louder and louder, till my ears hurts then it faded into silence. i remember that incident the most, but i dont think i can remember that song.
well, now, i still have them dreams, and now, it has no beginning, but an empty room, and after when i force myself awake, i would get visions for about 10 seconds... the first vision that i get is a plastic bag. and er... to cut a long sotry short, more things appeared, and i concluded it to be an office desk. seems like it anyway, and sometimes i get hands moving on that table.
i have told my parents of my SDs, and they think it's the bad ghost, and they wanted to give me medicine to get rid of them (we're chinese) but i refused, becaus i think that they might mean something to me. my past, my future, or someone elses'. i have a theory that the blonde lady might have been murdered and the cottage has some clues to her death. and oh, my dad changed my room's furniture around, so that my room will suit my elements and not get my SDs (my dad's a feng shui reader). and i still get it anyway.

so er... really long msg, hope u aint asleep by now...
well i hope you can give some views on this, or theories.

DarkElectric

Hi ginnieg!
This sounds to me like past life stuff. Being 16 it might be easier for you to be open psychically. When we "Grow Up" we tend to have to adopt the so called reality of the mundane world, and sometimes we close down because of this, or because we are scared of what we see. There are threads in this forum where past life stuff is discussed. You might want to check them, see who knows a lot about past life work, then ask those people. I don't know a lot about it, I,ve had past life work done for me recently, and it is the first time I've had any done at all. The results are fascinating.

zorya

this is less a dream analysis, than a strong impression i'm getting. when you have great fears in your life, are you afraid to 'look' at them? do you shove them away? hide them, deny them? are you afraid to talk about them and acknowledge their existance. it feels like a habitual dream. what i mean, is that you started it as a child, and perhaps.. each time you have a fear, or are reminded of some past fear, the dream is resurrected.

perhaps uncovering these fears will help you make sense of some of the symbols, rather than the other way around.

course, i may be totally wrong :)