Help on a few cards

aquanesha

Please if you could help me interpret 3 cards. I asked Tarot how one of my friends was doing because he happened to cross my mind and I realized that we haven't talked in awhile.

I pulled for Lesson/Gate: Knight of swords
Near future(2 wks from now): 8 of cups
Further future(4 wks from now): King of Pentacles

I wanna say that the 8 of cups could mean that he's thinking of leaving his current relationship, which would be sad and nice because this is the reason why we can't talk like we used to.

I forgot to mention that I used the Fey Tarot.

Thanks in advance.
aquanesha :)

celticnoodle

aquanesha said:
Please if you could help me interpret 3 cards. I asked Tarot how one of my friends was doing because he happened to cross my mind and I realized that we haven't talked in awhile.

I pulled for Lesson/Gate: Knight of swords
Near future(2 wks from now): 8 of cups
Further future(4 wks from now): King of Pentacles

I wanna say that the 8 of cups could mean that he's thinking of leaving his current relationship, which would be sad and nice because this is the reason why we can't talk like we used to.

I forgot to mention that I used the Fey Tarot.

Thanks in advance.
aquanesha :)

I do not have the fey tarot, but using my own interpretations for those cards above, I would agree that it seems your friend will be leaving his relationship and moving on. i see the knight of swords also as a change, and moving along--quickly, so i think this relationship, if not already broken up, will be soon, nd the king of pentacles as your friend getting his life together in a way that he is happy. so, though the breakup may seem like a sad thing, it seems that it is probably for the best - for him.

since you did not meniton what you felt the knight or the king meant, i wonder how you see them?

aquanesha

celticnoodle said:
since you did not meniton what you felt the knight or the king meant, i wonder how you see them?

That is so true. I find the court cards some times hard to interpret when they aren't for personality traits but I will try.

I think the Knight of Swords as a lesson would be that he needs to follow his head and not his heart in whatever situation he is in.

The King of Pentacles as the futher future could be that he might return to a life that was familar to him at one point in time. Like he might go back to his previous gf, the one that to me looked like she loved him with her whole heart and soul.

I don't know. See, that's why I need help. :)