7 Levels of Heaven Spread...Any thoughts

Gayla

I have been studying and writing a review on the Winged Spirit Deck. I liked the deck so much, it inspired me to create this spread. Any thoughts? :)

7 Levels of Heaven Spread

7 * 6 * 5

1) What lies within your first heaven? What shadows you?
The 1st heaven, Shamayim borders the Earth and is ruled by Archangel Gabriel. This is the lowest of the heavens. It is closest to Earth and acts as a
shading agent. It is also known as the 'promise land.'

2) What lies within your Second Heaven? Why/Where have you fallen?
The 2nd heaven Raquia is ruled by the Archangels Raphael and Zachariel.
It where fallen angels are imprisoned waiting final judgment in complete
darkness.

3) What lies within your The Third Heaven? How are you punished or
rewarded?
Sagun is ruled over by Archangel Anahel and is the residence
for Archangel Azrael, the Islamic Angel of death. Hell lies within the
northern boundary (punishment) and the Garden of Eden within the
southern boundary (reward).

4) What lies within your The Fourth Heaven? Where is your Garden of
Eden?
The 4th heaven, Machanon, it is ruled by Archangel Michael, "Is
the site of the heavenly Jerusalem, the holy Temple and its Altar and is
thought to be where the Garden of Eden is actually housed, not in the
third heaven.

5) What lies within your Fifth Heaven? What/Where is your un-firm
ground?
The 5th heaven Mathey is the seat/home of God, Aaron, and the
Avenging Angels. This region has no firm ground above or below.

6) What lies within your Sixth Heaven? What have or do you need to
learn?
The 6th heaven Zebul is ruled by Archangel Zachiel. This is home
to the seven phoenixes and the seven Cherubim who sing the praises of
God. It is the angels University of knowledge where they study and
learn mankind.

7) What lies within your Seventh Heaven? What is your greatest reward?
The 7th heaven is the holiest of the holy heavens. Araboth is ruled by
Archangel Cassiel and is home to God and his Divine Throne. It is also
the abode of human souls waiting to be born. It is also home to the
highest orders of angels - the Seraphim, Cherubim, and Thrones.

Gayla

okaaay...I guess it's not as great as I thought :)...

celticnoodle

oh no Gayla, actually I think it looks quite interesting. I will give it a try and let you know what I think of it.

Baccus93

How long is a day?

You posted this yesterday? Why didn't I see it. I really like it. I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to. What I see is a life's purpose reading here, a little too esoteric I think for some... but not for me! Thanks.

Gayla

Well, I worried that my info about the angels might be off a little, I am not well versed in the subject, so i just used info from a basic search...

Baccus93

Here's the deal.

This usually happens whenever I invent a new spread. Shortly after I decide that it is a usable spread, I get a call from a client with a question that is just perfectly designed for this spread. For instance, when I designed the Pentagram of Love spread, I got a call right after posting it here from a client who asked "What can I do to make sure this relationship works?" Wow! That's exactly what I created it for; not a forecast, not a lookie-see, but an action oriented... what do I need to do.. spread.

So there I was last night just as Ghost Whisperer's last tears where leaving my cheeks and a client called. Dang it! Did I forget to turn that thing off? Okay, I guess I should take the call. Hello? Hi, I'm a new customer and I would like to ask if you can help me discover my life's purpose?

Whoa boy! Have I got a deal for you! As is customary, you have just earned a totally free reading! Would you like to do an experiment with me? I just got this new spread that after reading it I decided that its purpose was "What is my life's purpose? What have I been incarnated this time around to gain or lose?" Would you be willing to be the first present person besides the three people (Myself, a friend I know, and Crowley) to test this? You'd be the first actual person to see this spread used.

It took about 20 minutes with additional questions from her about it and related things. Then we did a 48 minute Career read for her and her husband. It was quite a successful first session for her. I do want to thank you for it, but I would like to also let you know that I did a little tweaking, kept the angels out, and I intend to do some more customizing. But it is a great spread!

annik

Seems good to me (even if I don't know anything about heaven and angels). It is really great you have thought of that spread. I wouldn't have thought about it myself.

Anyway, I think you just did just fine. You created a spread. You also had gain a little more experience and practice in making a spread. I made one from an favorite subject of mine and I had enjoyed doing it, even if it is not a perfect spread.

Gayla

Baccus93 said:
I do want to thank you for it, but I would like to also let you know that I did a little tweaking, kept the angels out, and I intend to do some more customizing. But it is a great spread!

I'm glad you found it helpful. :) And yes, leaving the angels makes sense to me...eventhough the Winged Spirit inspired me to create it...I was more intrigued about the '7 layers' concept...how the 7 layers of heaven parrallel our daily lives.

I have developed a few spreads, and I don't think this is one is the very best I ever did...it did turn out to be a good one.

celticnoodle

Hi Gayla, I've tried out your spread and just placed it under the 'Your Readings' forum. please look at it and offer me any advice you can on how I did with it and any interpretations you would have made differently. I would appreciate any feedback on it. I did have one problem overall, do these 'heavens' take on a time line so to speak, like 'in the past', 'now' and the 'future if you can leave the previous heaven'? thanks.

Gayla

Hi CN, I posted some feedback on your reading, hope it helps.

But, no, I did not create this spread with a past, present, future angel in mind.

The 7 levels of heaven appear to exist parrallel, so it's really about the 7 question and how they exist in the NOW for the querent.

I can see how the 7 position can lean toward the future as the reward coming, but not really...it really about the here and now. :)