Nifty Google app for note taking

RubyV

Mods, feel free to move this.

Know how there are fabulous bits of collective wisdom here on Aeclectic that we sometimes save for our journals, etc?

http://www.google.com/googlenotebook/overview.html

This works right in your browser. it saves text you highlight in the notebook of your choice. And cites the web page you got it from.

I thought that the Aeclectic community might like to know about yet another useful tool in our Tarot journeys.

SarahRose

So I think I just drooled a little.

THANKS! :D

jmd

Seems to be, unfortunately, currently very restricted as to operating system and browser... oh well, one can do without!

HudsonGray

They seem to have a whole bunch of secret stuff. You go to 'about Google' on their main page, then down to "google labs' and start looking through the offerings there. I've made use of the 'trends' one already and bookmarked that.

gregory

jmd said:
Seems to be, unfortunately, currently very restricted as to operating system and browser... oh well, one can do without!
I am guessing you mean it won't work in firefox ? In which case - goodbye to all that. Anything to avoid using iE !

SarahRose

gregory said:
I am guessing you mean it won't work in firefox ? In which case - goodbye to all that. Anything to avoid using iE !

I think it *only* works in FireFox. I think Google caters to Firefox, which I love, lol. It's working in my FF right now. :)

gregory

Oh. Goody. *goes to download extension*

SarahRose

gregory said:
Oh. Goody. *goes to download extension*

Yeah I was excited! I love FF extensions and I'm already loving the notebook.