what happens when you astral travel?

jade

when i do any astral travelling i seldom leave the room. i can feel myself leaving my body and floating upwards........then it's more like a meditation. i see, just like i do when i meditate......with my third eye, not my other eyes.

i fly over mountain tops, i visit teachers etc.

what happens when you do it and what do you see? how do you see it and the better the details you share, the happier i'll be :D

love
jade

edited to add: do you do it in your dreamstate? or in a wakeful state? during a healing session? when do you do it?

WhiteDrag0n

Well jade heres you request. Got lots to share :) Ok where to start... In the astral there are 3 types of travel, Actually traveling in the astral. traveling in the here and now, and time travel. First when in the astral you can travel around the phsyical world around us. Second, when in the "astral", it has no set physical form. That part of it is like a place of energy. It looks how you "think" it should. So if you want to see fluffy clouds and angels eating cream cheese then there you go. But you could also see gentel rolling hills with lakes and streams. It looks however you want. Next is time travel. That is never a broing activity! Me personaly when Im in the astral I have a little place I go to meet my Dragons and spiritual advisors. Its inside a small wood with a small brook and waterfall. With rock for you to sit on and and dangle your feet in the water. There are so manythings to do in the astral its hard to list without writeing a book *wink*. Another thing is that you can look in the Akashic records, to view your past lives. The best way to get info on the astral it to actual travel there. You will meet you spiritual guides there and they can give you a full tour of it. And explain things better than I can. Better to get information at the sorce than second hand. Always remember the astral looks diffrent for everyone, because we all have diffrent beliefs and see things diffrently. Granted we have similar views, but who sees things EXACTLY the same? Well jade hopes this answers some of you Q's, if you have any plz ask, that goes for anyone else!
Love and light

jade

so astral travelling is more of a meditation than actually 'leaving' ones body?

i feel myself leave and then the meditative process starts.........so is that astral travelling?

jade ;)

WhiteDrag0n

Meditation is one way to travel. Trust me when you feel yourself "leaving" you are out and about so to speak. Astraling is a step beyond medtitaion. Try this next time you feel yourself "leaving" you body think of a place you know of (a local shop or something, maybe even a friends house) and u will astral there. Thought equals reality there, as soon as you think of something it can happen.