Anyone read James Ricklef's 1st book?

seaweed

Just curious...has anyone read James Ricklef's 1st book based from the readings/column he wrote for the ATA? Is it much like his most recent two books (I love Tarot Tells the Tale) and am hoping that all three of his books are equally enriching & contain a mix of readings for different mythic/historical figures in each one.

Thanks so much,

Seaweed

Mimers

Which one exactly are you talking about? I am reading Tarot, Get the Whole Story and I am really enjoying it. I am also getting a lot of good reading advise and spread advise from it. I am very pleased. I have Tarot Tells The Tale and plan on reading that next.

I really like James' reading style and his readings for famous people are really fun to read.

KnightHawk

I assume you're referring to "KnightHawk's Tarot Readings" which is WAY out of print. Some of the readings in KTR are unique to that book; some are revised and repeated in TTTT. Honestly, I doubt that it is worth the cost to get KTR since, being a limited run that is OOP, it is VERY expensive now... assuming you can even find it.
PS: TTTT is also OOP now, but I have revised and republished it with a new title: Tarot Reading Explained. If you like TTTT and want to recommend it to people, I ask that you recommend TRE instead because I now get Zero royalties from TTTT. (I recently posted on my blog about this. See: http://jamesricklef.wordpress.com/2013/11/14/tttt-vs-tre/)
PS: Sorry for finding this question YEARS after you posted it. :/