21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card (& errata to book)

Grizabella

My book seems fine. I may find problems with other pages along the way, but so far so good, and 179 is where it's supposed to be.

RubyRuby

Thank you everyone, so much.

That does look like a fun exercise. I can't wait to try it.

FYI, yea it was just page 179. My pages went 175, 176, 177, 178, 175, 180.

Mary, It's such a great book. It's only 1 missing page of 200+ pages of tarot goodness. :)

seem like you have a "special" book.
Maybe I could sell it on e-bay as a rare collectible? (Just kidding)

Ruby

gregory

No as rare as all that - mine is the same. Anyone else ??? How awful for you, Mary .

Thanks for typing it out, both of you. I assume we aren't missing any vital pix ??

dadsnook2000

OK here

My Christmas copy is just fine. I haven't read it yet because I'm still working on Tarot Mirrors which I found "used" on line for far more than the original price, but the content is worth many times that. Am working on the Seth part and the biggest spread I've ever used. Loving it. Dave

Teheuti

I'm glad so many of you are enjoying _21 Ways_. As I said, the 3-card Drawing is one of my favorite processes. Nigel Jackson sent me a couple that he did which were amazing to see. It would be fun if people scanned and posted some of their results. It's not about the art at all - but first about the personal message derived from the composite drawing and, second, about how it helps you learn to integrate card meanings.

dadsnook2000 said:
I'm still working on Tarot Mirrors . . . Am working on the Seth part and the biggest spread I've ever used.
Dave - That's one of the most intense spreads I've ever experienced.

Mary

Nina*

gregory said:
No as rare as all that - mine is the same. Anyone else ??? How awful for you, Mary .

Thanks for typing it out, both of you. I assume we aren't missing any vital pix ??
Just checked mine... yep... page 179 is missing here too.
And my printer doesn't work. :(

Ew....
But it's a great book.

Jeanette

Well, I'm happy to say I have First Edition, First Printing, so I'm OK... I work at a Library and you'd be surprised how often this sort of thing happens!

RaeBelle

My book is okay. Of course I did totally freak and have to run and check it. Phew....

gregory

Llewellyn has just e-mailed me a pdf of the offending page, if anyone wants it.... that means it looks like the others, with the same font etc. All credit to them - that was only 12 hours after I emailed them !!!

(Nina, I could POST it to you ?)

Nina*

gregory said:
Llewellyn has just e-mailed me a pdf of the offending page, if anyone wants it.... that means it looks like the others, with the same font etc. All credit to them - that was only 12 hours after I emailed them !!!

(Nina, I could POST it to you ?)
As if I didn't already love you sooooooo much... :D
Oh yes, that would be lovely.