21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card (& errata to book)

gregory

Now let me see if I kept your street addy from the last thing I mailed you (whatever it was.... my brain has left the building.... you'd best PM me in case I didn't !!)

artemis

I rushed to my bookcase after reading about the missing page and it appears I have a missing page book as well. Is there anyway I can access the pdf of the page, I live in New Zealand.
Artemis

gregory

Oh the heck with it. Llewellyn admitted the whole second print run was affected, and surely this counts as copying "extracts for study" - so here it is.

Mary - if you feel this is a potential copyright issue, please let me know ! I think they should be grateful - we COULD all demand our money back ! ;)

Attachments

• MaryK.Greer179-18021Waystoread.pdf
    50.1 KB · Views: 296

Sulis

Mine has the missing page too.

Thanks Gregory for obtaining the page for us all :D

AngelC

Thanks Gregory :)
Mine was missing it too.

AngelC

artemis

Thanks Gregory,
Page printed, trimmed and stuck in the book.
Artemis

gregory

We should also thank Kathy Pruchnicki of Llewellyn for an almost instant response. :D

If she's here - HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :love: If not - anyone watching from Llewellyn, please pass it on (I have e-mailed her, of course.)

Lewen

I was at Borders Bookstore yesterday and their one copy of the book was missing the page, it had 175 twice (where 179 should be) and I brought it to their attention. I do want to get this book eventually.

Teheuti

gregory said:
Mary - if you feel this is a potential copyright issue, please let me know ! I think they should be grateful - we COULD all demand our money back ! ;)
Thank you for doing this. Certainly you have my permission and my thanks. I'm sure it looks much better to have the pdf then to have the typed text that I and someone else posted here earlier. Of all the pages to mess up, it had to be my favorite exercise! They also failed to add text that was missing in the first printing:
page 269 - entry for the Sun:
Major Arcana: Sun
Fool's Journey: We find joy and happiness
Archetypes: Divine Child, Reconciliation, Enlightenment
Hero's Journey: Crossing the threshold; (Reintegrating the boon)
Mythic Figures: Apollo, Helios, Phaëton, Zeus, Ra, Shemesh, Krishna, Rama, Vishnu, Legba, Lug, Amaterasu, all Divine Twins (Castor & Pollux, etc.)

Mary

gregory

Lewen said:
I was at Borders Bookstore yesterday and their one copy of the book was missing the page, it had 175 twice (where 179 should be) and I brought it to their attention. I do want to get this book eventually.
Well - unless Llewellyn recall them all, you will have to look for a used one from the first print run (try abe) or WAIT !!!! :D

Mary - do you know if there will be a corrected print ?

PS I have copied the extra text in, too - thanks ! We had no way of knowing that was missing ! (I think - I'd not even got to page 179 yet !)