21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card (& errata to book)

AprilFool

I just checked my recently delivered copy from Amazon, and unfortunately, I have a "broken" book too. :(

But I've printed out the PDF files and also made a matching grid with Mary's Sun entries for the table on page 269. I think they will do nicely for now, and I appreciate everyone's efforts to complete my copy of the book! :)

Lewen

gregory said:
Well - unless Llewellyn recall them all, you will have to look for a used one from the first print run (try abe) or WAIT !!!! :D

Mary - do you know if there will be a corrected print ?

PS I have copied the extra text in, too - thanks ! We had no way of knowing that was missing ! (I think - I'd not even got to page 179 yet !)

LOL...I will have to wait anyway, funds have to be replenquished before I go on my next book buying spree! :D

But I will save this thread so when I do get my copy of the book, I'll know what to have for the missing page!

RubyRuby

Thank you, Mary, for posting the Sun information.

Grizabella

Lewen said:
LOL...I will have to wait anyway, funds have to be replenquished before I go on my next book buying spree! :D

But I will save this thread so when I do get my copy of the book, I'll know what to have for the missing page!

They're not all defective. Mine is fine. :) Of course, as I go further through the book, I may find somewhere else that a page is missing, but I sure hope not.

gregory

The first printing is OK for page 179 - but is (Mary says) also missing the bit about the Sun. :( In the whole second print run they put 175 instead of 179 (they admitted this in their e-mail !)

Best check for the Sun, Lyric !!! If it has risen in your book, it will be a miracle !

RaeBelle

Thank you for the text for the Sun on page 269, Mary! I've copied it down and added it to my book. That would have driven me up a wall when I got to that part.

gregory

Yes indeed - I typed it up so beautifully you can hardly see it is pasted in - except that my paper is that BIT too white :D

I am SO glad I hadn't got this far in yet so I wasn't frustrated at a critical moment like RubyRuby !

Teheuti

gregory said:
Mary - do you know if there will be a corrected print ?
The next printing had better be right!!! The problem is that they'll probably want to sell out of this run. I'll try to see if I can get them to put in an errata sheet for this set - good luck.

Mary

RubyRuby

gregory said:
I am SO glad I hadn't got this far in yet so I wasn't frustrated at a critical moment like RubyRuby !

Thank you for thinking of me, but I really wasn't there yet either. I was doing the apprentice run and was intrigued by the drawing that I stopped to smell err draw the roses. :)

I'll try to see if I can get them to put in an errata sheet for this set - good luck.

I hope they are able to put the sheet in.

And this isn't much of a consolation, but I've put the book back on reserve at my local library, since I requested it in the first place. When I get it back I'll fix it, if it needs fixin':)

sweet_intuition

Another lil printing error in "21 ways..."

Hey all,

In the edition of "21 ways..." (where the page 179 is missing and is replaced by 175) appendix F (pg 269), the card Sun isn't listed. The page ends with The moon, and the next page begins with Judgement. Does anyone know what the contents listed for the Sun card are?

Thank You

Love and Blessings

:)