I found something strange.

Pincho Paxton

Many years ago, I was walking along, and found a small black pouch. I picked it up, and it contained some strange things. Small figures made from cotton, tied around wool, and other things to make hair, and clothes. There were other things in the bag. A penny, a silver locket. It was like a spell bag. What was it? Does anyone know?

Paul.

vision777

i don't know about that but I do remember finding a silver ring with a eye inside of it, my friend told me to throw it away becuse it might be something bad so i did but deep down inside i wanted to keep it. It is weird how certain people find certain things I really don't know about what you found but it could of been a spell bag or maybe just someone's belongings.

Apocalipstick

The little figures make me think of trouble dolls. Could it just have been somebody's arts & crafts bag? I know the silver locket might argue against that, but people sometimes store unlikely objects in strange places.

Enheduanna

Oh, I love worry dolls. I keep a string drapped from a shadow box, and arrange worry dolls on the string to make them look as though they are climbing up or down the string. They are cute... lol.

I also used to have a ring, which was silver, and had a gem inside that resembled a green eye. I guess it coudld be seen as an evil eye. It always reminded me of something from the movie beastmaster... That book with the eye.

As for the bag, with the little dolls, charm and penny, I haven't a clue what it could be. It could be a charm/spell bag of sorts. But then, it could just be a bag. If it were a charm bag, I think the dolls could of possibly represented someone of a certain significance for the person who made them. The penny might be seen as being for luck or money. Though Pennies are also made of copper, which is suppose to be a very high conductor of energy, maybe that could of been of significance to the person too. And the locket is usually something used to store very precious memories in.

I have also found some interesting things before. Though not as curious as the bag and little trinkets. I once found a ring that happened to have my initials on it. I still have it. It has an opal gem, which also happens to be my mothers birthstone.

Disa

Is it a tiny bag that might be worn around the neck as on a necklace? It could have been someone's medicine bag. A bag that they keep things of importance to them that they have been given or collected which has a special meaning only to them. Often, the things kept are for protection, or for luck.

Pincho Paxton

Yes they were deffinately these worry dolls, exactly like in the pictures of that link... the tiny ones. Strange to find them, I think they were dropped delliberately, but for what purpose?

My first idea was that they were dropped, and whoever finds them shall be linked to the person that dropped them... like a love bag, or something.

I should put them under my pillow, and my dreams shall come true. That's a nice spell.

Apocalipstick

If they were dropped deliberately, it sounds like someone was trying to make a clean break with the worries the dolls were carrying.

Briar Rose

Jewelry that has the "eye" is to ward off the evil eye. I know it looks spooky. Maybe that's to ward off the spooky.

Anyway, don't throw them out. Offer them in a trade instead.

Nothing is bad unless you make it so.

rebecca-smiles

I wonder if the owner is looking for it? maybe you could ask the dolls.....?