Tarot Celebrations

Kyrielle

I saw this book for sale on Tarot Totes's website. Does anyone use it? What does it cover, and would you recommend it?

There's another book they sell called Textbook of the Tarot. Anyone know if that one's any good as well?

www.tarottotes.com
Click on Tarot Books

-- Kyrielle

truthsayer

i really like tarot celebrations but it only covers the major arcana. they use the morgan greer deck. they go into archetypes, carl jung, symbolism of tarot and to heal using the tarot. there is history, explanation of card symbolism, exercises. poetry and meditations for each card. there are 8 new layouts used. it's not a run of the mill tarot book. lots of spiritual insights and ideas for use in rituals. i recommend it but it might be a little advanced for beginners who aren't comfortable w/ the whole deck. yet i think that many could benefit from reading this book. another thing is that betty diamond of tarot totes has pretty good taste. if you ask her a question, she's straight forward w/ an answer even if it costs her a sell. so if you have questions about anything on her site, please ask her! she's real nice. :)

Jewel

Darn it Truthsayer! you really need to stop doing this to me this week! *LOL* ... now I need that book. You had to use the magic words "Archetype", "Jung", "Exercises", and worst of all "Spiritual Insights".

Ravenswing

tarot celebrations

if you go to www.tarotcelebrations.com you'll get the web page for... you guessed it! tarot celebrations!! i believe the book is a compilation of bits and pieces of this magazine.

it's much worthwhile to check out this site

raven

Strega

Thanks for the link. :)