Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards?

Anam Cara

I was inspired by valeria's thread to adopt this deck too.
I had been "on the fence" for awhile, but once I read valeria's
readings and viewed her photos, I couldn't NOT have them!!!

I really enjoy them and am impressed by how accurate they
are...the only down side (for me!) is how much flat surface
you need for a reading!! ;)

If we get this study group going, please do include me!
Thanks!
:heart:cara

silverwings94

Guess we are both on the same wave lengths again. I just couldn't resist them either. When I did the spread I was really shocked and pleased. Your going to love them.
I was shocked at the amount of space I needed too but that's ok.
anam_chara said:
I was inspired by valeria's thread to adopt this deck too.
I had been "on the fence" for awhile, but once I read valeria's
readings and viewed her photos, I couldn't NOT have them!!!

I really enjoy them and am impressed by how accurate they
are...the only down side (for me!) is how much flat surface
you need for a reading!! ;)

If we get this study group going, please do include me!
Thanks!
:heart:cara

PisceanRedhead

I'm fascinated with this deck, but don't own any yet... I'm sure at some point I'll obtain a deck... until then, I have to be content with admiring the photos of Valeria's readings... :)

Adjustment

I have this deck and it has given me very acurate readings

Sheri

Hi everyone :D

Glad to see the study group started up again!

I'll be over to participate, too, once I've finished my readings backlog :D

Photos of the spreads is what hooked me on the cards, too!

:love: valeria

silverwings94

I just recived my deck and book Saturday and I have been reading it. I also did a spread and it came up very positive if I interpered it correctly. I am really enjoying this and hooe to someday be able to do readings wthout looking everything up

Little Baron said:
Anyone fancy going through each of the 50 symbols on these cards?

Looking at the book definition ...

Recounting experiences in our own lives that tie in ...

Looking at the images with regard to how they are interpreted generally ..

???

Anyone?

LB

franniee

I read with them last night and LOVE them!!! I read me and then my sister remotely and my husband (who allowed me :eek:) and then my daughter.... so accurate and very very cool and fun!!! LOVE them!!! Love the book and her philosophies etc.!!

With my reading I made so many pictures!!! So much fun!

Jessica_Marie

Yay Franniee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUN!!!!! I cant wait until mine get here!

bluefairy

i just recently bought these cards and love as do my kids they like finding the pictures.i was told by someone that these were great cards but i am surprised that there are not more people into them.as i said i just started but love the pictures and the book that explains what to do etc,if anyone else can help with more tips etc on the cards please let me know.

Teacups

I have been eyeing these... I feel for 'Room' because of the price...have you checked at www.campusi.com ? you just type in isbn# 978-0062508768 and it'll compare a list of prices, maybe you'll be able to find a set.

I notice that the reviews on Amazon are way more favourable than most tarot decks, everybody seems to love them. I'll watch this thread to see if any actual studying takes place, once everybody gets all set up with their decks...! I'm so curious how you read something with no words... also I'm suspecting that the pictures don't do the artwork justice, right?