Russian Gypsy: STARS [16]

Little Baron

"You must be my lucky star
‘Cause you make the darkness seem so far
And when I’m lost you’ll be my guide
I just turn around and you’re by my side"

And these lyrics seem realtively apt in that the book definition spells all kinds of success. It is the symbol of dreamers, apparently. A symbol to guide them towards accomplishment.

Looking at it as a daily draw, which this was, I see it as guidance. A star to follow, which will guide me to the place I want to be. In another thread, you may have read that I have been feeling down today [and of late]. This image feels promising for the morning, in that I hope this bright star will help me move forward, managing to resist the things that I do, which make me unhappy. I drew the card, facing right, so I see this to be a good omen.

In the book, we are told that facing down will bring you to your goal, facing right spells success in dealings, facing left [or to the back] indicates temporary blindness and a series of mistakes. And facing upwards is a series of unpleasant occurances.

For me, I see accomplishment in my daily dealings. Met with personal and spiritual rewards. Dreams coming true [within reason]. And maybe relief from worry.

I shall leave this post as it is. And add some more as I continue. All ideas about this card, image or stars in general, are welcome.

LB

Aulruna

The position meanings are one of my favourite aspects in this deck. The introduction says the card is strongest in pos. 1 (upright), slightly (less) positive in pos. 2 (tilted right), slightly (less) negative in pos. 3 (tilted left) and negative when reversed.

I usually work with one central meaning, and then just adapt them to the position.

So, if we start with the meaning for pos. 1 "Your guiding star will bring you to your goal", it would bring me to something like:

Pos. 2 - Favourable prospects for your projects, but it will be more due to hard work than a lucky streak.

Pos. 3 - Double-check decisions, you may be misguided or misinformed.

Pos. 4 - Unforeseen obstacles or a dispute with a mentor/tutor.