A dream came true

Tor

Hi all!

Have to tell you of my last spiritual experience. I had a dream one night that came true the next day. The story is a combination of astrology, tarot and other things, but I thought it was best suited here.

Before this happened I got the Thoth deck, and did a reading with it to see what it would bring me. I didn't like the reading I got, with Nine of swords as the final card.

Then I went to sleep and I had a dream where I first met a beautiful woman that I had sex with. We then went out a door and I saw the future in front of me. But instead of walking towards it, I turned around and went back to the girl for more sex. This happened several times.

When I woke up I was angry with myself for not have chosen the future, and since I'm on anti-depressives the sex thing is of no interest - at least in my real life.....hehe.

Then later today I went to town, and saw a friend of mine. After that I went to a cafe, and there I met her...

She's an ex flame I have been very sexual attracted to, and I was forced by this power to talk to her. I guess my interests in her isn't over yet - even if it's three years since now.

And she's so wrong for me. I know she's a "femme fatale", but I'm still driven towards her. But I have more control now, and decided to go home.

Then I thought of the dream, where I go back and back to this sexual temptation. And I understood that the dream told me about what was going to happen that day......that I would go back to her tempting body.

And I thought of astrology, where I have my south node (things I shall leave) in Scorpio. This is the sign for sex and death.

I have had my piece of sexual experience and rebirth, so I'm not ready for one more now. Actually I'm afraid of these powers.

So as I said, I went home - thinking of my north node in Taurus (where I'm going/create a new karma). It's a peaceful sign, and I know I want to go there. I have already started a small business on hobby basis, and would like to expand. (Taurus likes down-to-earth business). And I'd like to meditate, grow flowers and leave the scorpio energy behind me.

I guess it takes time... Maybe it's something I shall learn before I'm ready for a peaceful life. But I'm more and more aware of it, so I think it will get better and better.

Maybe next time I dream like this, I will be aware of the sign. And break my karma....

Well, just some thoughts from a normal day of Balder's life...:D

Pollux

Wow Balder!
I don't know what to say and add to your post.
Just WOW! Whata nice experience! :)

I tend to do like you do to: to mix astrology, tarot, dreams... to mess it all up! *LOL*
But it always works, or at least very often... :)

The funny thing when I read your dream is I have the South Node in the 2nd (Sag) House, and the North in 8th (Gemini). I am realizing I still can't work well with that Saggi/2nd Node, since probably I'll be moving abroad after my degree, and get my life settled in another place, and will probably work in an Academic context. It's maybe difficult to get out of that "comfortable" position - even though there's nothing particularly comfortable in that life to my very own eyes.
Mh... who knows... I hope I'll sort it out in the end. ;)

Liliana

This is a very interesting post hitting on many topics as was said, but after talking with Zorya we decided it was best to be moved to divination, as dreams are part of the divination board. The redirect marker will be in Spirituality still tho.

:THP