Yet Another Dream

Kismet

I had another dream of my boyfriend. I had this dream last week and held off posting in hopes I would recall the rest, but haven't...:(
I was in a dark place, like a cave or what I would think was a Moseleum, but there was only one casket, it was on the ground, it was my boyfriend's. For some reason I went to move it or touch it, and it began shaking, which scared me. I recall screaming in my dream. I think someone was trying to help me move the coffin, where or why I do not know.
When I scream my Mom is there but then she's not. The coffin doesn't open all the way that I recall in the dream, but I recall fingers, gripping out of it.
The next thing I recall of the dream is my boyfriend standing before me, and he looked beautiful, in a suit.
I felt he had something to say, but he didn't say anything, just smiled.
Usually I post my dreams for guidance through this trying time when emotion rules my head over logic and I doubt my ability to read a dream if I'm too close to it.
This time I wished to try and read it and ask if I was correct in everyone's opinion that reads this.
I believe my boyfriend has a message for me because he was escaping his coffin to see me. What it is I'm unsure as he didn't speak, but in time I believe in my heart I will have revealed.
I also see his escape from the coffin as his way of telling me he's escaped the chains of this Earth and he is happy based on his smiling.
Any opinions would be welcome.
God Bless, Love and Light,
Kismet

ladycj

Kismet said:
I believe my boyfriend has a message for me because he was escaping his coffin to see me. What it is I'm unsure as he didn't speak, but in time I believe in my heart I will have revealed.
I also see his escape from the coffin as his way of telling me he's escaped the chains of this Earth and he is happy based on his smiling.

Kismet, my heart aches for you. It is so hard to lose someone, and I send love to you...

I think you are right in this. You saw his death as a very scary experience for you. (being scared when the coffin began to shake) I see you moving the coffin as your way of dealing with his death. You have been trying to move past it, but you are in need of help to do so. Your mother coming in and out of the dream, suggests to me that in a crucial moment she was there, but she is basically letting you deal with this in your own way.

He appeared to you in the purity of his spirit, so that you can see him as he is now. I'll bet that even though he didn't speak verbally, he sent you an emotional message. How did you feel when you woke up? Loved? Happy for him? yourself? Cherished? Did you for a moment feel arms around you in comfort? There lies your answer. That was probally the message he sent.

I wish you well.

Blessings.

catlin

Hi, I think ladycj has already made a great interpretation of this dream so there is nothing more for me to add.

Kismet

Lady CJ, thanks for the posting.
This was my feeling of the dream as well.
In regard to how I felt when I woke? I felt anxious/impatient to recall the whole dream. :)
Thank you for your kind words and do take care.
Love and Light,
Kismet