Mole on palm

FaeryGodmother

My friend has a mole on her palm on her mount of luna but for the life of me I dont know what it means, if anything.

Anyone have any thoughts?

spokeynic

i dont know what it means but i have a mole on my palm too. its nice to know that im not the only one. i havent heard of anybody else having a mole in such an odd place.
mine is at the bottom of the finger thats next to the pinkie.

temperlyne

He Spokeynic! I have one just like that, on my right hand. Guess it is not so uncommon.

spokeynic

yay! thats nice to hear. mine is on my left. i wonder if there is a meaning to it. in fact are there meanings to where any moles are placed on your body? i have one just like cindy crawford near my lip...and lots of others places....im quite moley lol

Sweet Irish Angel

WEll peeps

I actually have a book on it, away to dig it out and will be back soon with the info :)

~SIA~ :heart:

Sweet Irish Angel

Righty Here we go!

Hiya All,

I found this book very interesting as I was using it to assess peoples characters a few years back, a lot of us were at a party and this was my party piece I brought with me and people found it very interesting and related a lot ot the people who had moles there :)

There are a lot of them so will take a while, so as I update them I will edit and add extra info as would be here all night otherwise lol :laugh:

hope it makes sense to you all

~~SIA~~ :)

There is a lot of different things you have to look out for when assessing moles I will list a few below

~A large mole signifys prosperity

~the smaller the mole the less his good or evil faith.

~If its round - indicates good

~ if its oblong - a moderate share of fortunate events

~ Angular - a mixture of good and bad.

If there is a lot of hair protruding from the mole it signifys misfirtune but if only 1 or 2 long hairs means prosperity.

* A mole on the right side of the forehead or right temple signifies sudden wealth & honour.

* A mole on the right eyebrow, denotes a speedy marraige with a person with amiable qualities and good fortune.

* A mole on the left of either of the 3 above places announces unexpected dissappointment.

* A mole on the outside corner of either eye denotes a person to be steady, sober and sedate.

* A mole on either cheek signifies that a person will never rise above the mediocrity in fortune tho will never fall into poverty.

* A mole on the nose shows that a person will have good success in his/her undertakings.

* A mole on the lip proves the person to be fond of delicate things, and much given to the pleasure of love, in whilch he/she will be successful.

* A mole on the chin foreshows great prosperity and high self esteem.

* A mole on the side of the neck means the person will rise to great consideration by an unexpected legacy or inheritance.

* A mole on the throat, denotes a person will beocme rich by marraige.

* A mole on the right breast denotes most of your children will be girls.

* A mole on the left breast denotes most of your children will be boys.

* A mole on the bosom indicates mediocrity of health and fortune.

* A mole under the left breast over the heart shows sincerity in love * quick conception.

* A mole on the right side over the ribs denotes a coward, a person of dull understanding.

* A mole on the belly shows sloth, selfishness and slovenly in dress.

* A mole on either hip denotes many children.

* A mole on the right thigh denotes wealth and success in marraige.

* A mole on the left thigh shows suffering for the want of many friend and also by the injustices of others.

* A mole on the right knee denotes a good choice for your partner in life and few disappointments.

* A mole on the left knee portends that the person will be rash and inconsiderate.

* A mole on the left hand/palm denotes a person who is cool honest and of good behaviour.

* A mole on the right hand/palm portends a person who is very modest and neat.

* A mole on either leg shows the person is indolent, thoughtless and indifferent.

* A mole on either ankle shows a person who is elegant in dress , courageous and active.

Hope you enjoy and let us know if it rings true to you! :)

spokeynic

i laughed at the mole on the left breast. i have 2 and i have a son....lol

Sweet Irish Angel

Cool

spokeynic said:
i laughed at the mole on the left breast. i have 2 and i have a son....lol

Brilliant, so maybe they are right, When at the party people were worried at the accuracy to their character, it was funny as some of them were not impressed at all lol :laugh:

spokeynic

didnt you find any about the palm?

Sweet Irish Angel

Hiya

spokeynic said:
didnt you find any about the palm?

Yes it is finished now, and it is there, left palm and right palm :)