virgin mary dream

BrightEye

thanks for the information, celticnoodle and memries. but i still can't get my head around that dream. it almost feels as if it was someone else's dream that i stumbled into accidentally.

memries

Maybe you did and that could be the answer. Nothing is impossible.

Interestingly, I had a dream that was meant for another person on this site. That never happened to me before but happen it did.

Mellifluous

Mother Theresa died almost ten years ago (in July), the same week Princess Diana died.

Tarotphelia

BrightEye, are you living on or near a church site or a former church site ? You could be just picking up the atmospheres .

BrightEye

Dark Inquisitor said:
BrightEye, are you living on or near a church site or a former church site ? You could be just picking up the atmospheres .
that's weird - yes! there's a chapel on the bottom floor of our apartment block. new and well frequented at all hours.

Tarotphelia

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm- learn something new everyday . Perhaps it would help if you did a cleansing of your apartment and then a protection ritual to keep these energies where they belong and out of your dreams .

BrightEye

thanks Dark Inquisitor. i've been thinking about this a bit more and realized that the first virgin mary dream, the one about our lady of perpetual help, didn't happen here. i was abroad at the time. i'm not really sure i want these energies to stay out of my dreams. i think they are perhaps trying to tell me something.