Chaldean Numerology Victims Wanted

Kenny

I have not forgotten about this, I've been waiting for a book to arrive for me to study but my hols have come and gone and the book still has not arrived.

As an update to the first test I held after I posted my experiences above I had more replies and all of them were positive. So this proves the point of that particular test.

Once I've recived the elusive book I'll carry on with the experiment.

Until then. Enjoy,
Kenny

Kenny

The elusive book has arrived, I would like to play at Saturn Squares, but for that I would like if you please PM me if you were born before or after noon.

If you feel that this is too much information, or you are unsure, you don't have to worry about PMing me! :)

Thanks,
Kenny

Kenny

Saturn Squares pt. 1

I have picked two people to show as an example: Me and Sweet_Inuition

To start off I'll describe the squares and then try to get to the examples.

The Saturn Square
There are numerous planetary squares but The Saturn Square is the one that has the numbers 1 - 9 in it. As it is a magic square all numbers, in all directions, add to the same.

3-1-9
6-7-5
2-8-4

Each of those numbers relates to a planet:
1 = Sun
2 = Moon
3 = Jupiter
4 = Sun
5 = Mercury
6 = Venus
7 = Moon
8 = Saturn
9 = Mars

The top row of the square is spiritual, the middle row are mental, while the lowest row is physical.

From here you can go one of two ways: the first way is the way that I am going to be heading and is the way that uses the birth data; the second is useless for Chaldean Numerology, and that uses letter numbers--however no letter is ever given a 9 so a vital part of the square would be missing.

The birth data 'maths'
Okay from the starting of understanding of the square I now head to the data that would be collected.

If someone was born today, 30-Mar-2007, the numbers would read: 30-03-2007.
First drop the century, so the numbers would now read: 30-03-07
As there is no 0 on the square the final figures would read: 3-3-7

If this is translated onto the square the square would look like:
3'-x-x (The ' is to show that there are two 3's in that space)
x-7-x
x-x-x

(Sum 3+3+7=13)
(Conjuctions: n/a)

(Aside: there is another much better looking way of doing the square but due to the limits of text I cannot do it here)

My Saturn Square
1-2-4-4-8

x-1-x
x-x-x
2-8-4'

(Sum 1+2+4+4+8=19)
(Conjuctions: 2-8; 4-8; 4-8)

As you can see I have a solid physical line and a 1 in my spiritual line.

Sweet_Inuition's Saturn Square
1-2-2-4-5-8

x-1-x
x-x-5
2'-8-4

(Sum 1+2+2+4+5+8=22)
(Conjunctions: 2-8; 2-8; 4-5; 4-8)

Sweet_Inuition has a much more balanced square, again he has a solid physical line and a 1 in his spiritual line. On top of that however he has a 5 in his mental line.

Additional Note
Before I end this post I'll quickly explain about the Sum and Conjunctions that I have noted below each square.

The sum, as you can see, is all the numbers in the square added up to form a total. This total is then used to give more information about the owner of the square.

Conjunctions are where two numbers are side by side orthangally, hence in Sweet_Inuition's square the 4-5 (upwards-downwards) and 4-8 (left-right) are both conjuctions.

Next time I'll explain a bit more about the squares, what the numbers in the above squares mean, and I'll try to explain about the conjunctions.

knowledge seeker

hi kenny, just to let you know i have pm'd you as to whether i was born pre or post noon :)

Kenny

At the moment I'm not going to be talking much about each number in detail as that is something I'm still to figure out, but I am going to talk about detailing the square.

My Square
x-1-x
x-x-x
2-8-4'

(Sum 1+2+4+4+8=19)
(Conjuctions: 2-8; 4-8; 4-8)

What strikes me most about my square is the solitary 1 sitting high in the spiritual line. Next is the solid physical line, especially the 4'.

What I can see from reading the numbers and their position is that I'm an individual who likes to have a form of domination and maybe a touch of egotism--maybe due to the solid physical line one who is a touch of dominating character. But he is flexible and has the ability to change though this could lead to instablity. There is a touch of pride and realisation about him. He is also pratical and ostentaious; however I have left the worst to last he is imperfect and can obstruct himself and others. Maybe this is due to his pride or instability or his dominating character.

Next is to look at the sum number which is 19. This is Chaldean Numerology here and as of such has details for compound numbers up to 52. (Hence I left it as 19 rather than breaking it down to 1.) Up to 22 it uses the key of the tarot as a description of the numbers--as most of you might be aware--19 is the trump 'The Sun' or 'The Prince of Heaven' which is a number of success, happiness, honour, and esteem.

Add this together with the numbers in the chart you can see that I can overcome my problems, though they will always be there, and be sucessful and the dominating character could come in useful!

I have no numbers in my interlect line so I have no special traits there, just spiritual and physical.

Lastly I come to the conjunctions, taking them from numbers to planets I find that I have the following conjunctions:
Moon conjunction Saturn
Sun conjuction Saturn
Sun conjuction Saturn

I have been told, by my mentor, that conjunctions in the Saturn Square are like but not like those formed in astrology and that this is where the art, rather than the science, of numerology and astrology come in.

Moon conj Saturn: Hardworking, serious, gloomy, pratical, matter-of-fact attitude.
Sun conj Saturn: Energies steadied.

So adding this to the other details of the chart the overcoming of my problems could also be down to the conjunctions above, I will work hard and be steady in my tasks. I will be down-to-earth and pratical as the multiple fiery sun (1, 4', and 19) are all limited and held in check by the multiple Sun conj Saturn energies.

So you can see there are many levels of detail that can be had from this one tool. Next time I'll be breaking apart another Saturn Square, but not that of Sweet_Inuition as his is very close to my own. He has the addition of a 5 in the mental line and another conjunction as well.

Orb Weaver

What does it mean that all my numbers are on one line, the mental line? I'm not sure what the total represents either.

Kenny

As Orb Weaver has asked me about her Saturn Square, and it does look intresting, I will also do hers too.

Victim A's Square
1-3-6-8-9

3-1-9
6-x-x
x-8-x

(Sum = 27)
(Conjunctions = 1-3; 1-9; 3-6)

The first thing that I can see here is the solid spirtual line; whereas my line had the 1 meaning that I have a slight spiritual side but I focus mainly upon the physical side of life. Victim A seems more spirtualistic but they also have a physical grounding and a mental side to their character too. I had a 4' which leads me to look for pratical results, proud, ostentaous, and the like more so than other numbers there are no double numbers in this square so they are focused each aspect of their personality equally. I would say that the only slightly above important number is 3 and that is due to the two conjunctions that are based off of it.

Orb Weaver's Square
5-6-6-7

x-x-x
6'-7-5
x-x-x

(Sum = 24)
(Conjunction = 5-7; 6-7; 6-7)

Orb Weaver seems to live on a purely interlectral plane of knowledge, she doesn't seem to worry about pratical measures or worry about spirituality--whereas I don't seem to worry about thinking things through fully rather rely on my pratical side of my character to drive things through.

The most important digit on Orb Weaver's chart is the 6' indicating that she is intrested in art, poetry, music. Along with social accomplishments and affection. A give away that I might be correct along these lines is her name--Orb Weaver.

The double Venus-Moon conjunction is one that focuses upon relationships and improving them.

And as Orb Weaver has a desire to understand her Sum which is 24 I will detail that here. A good number, and one that gets aid from those who are in higher rank than her. It is also about gain with her partners 'and the opposite sex', this reinforces the facts from her double Venus-Moon conjunction!

Next Subjects for me to explore
I have described most of the elements that I am aware in detailing the Saturn Square I will next try to allow you (and me) to understand the numbers a bit better. Or at least 1 through 9.

Kenny

If there are any questions you wish me to explore please ask and I'll try to work them out. The Saturn Squares I have completed above I will also try to enlarge and fully detail them at a later point.

funkyfairy

Hi Kenny,

I was born after noon

FFxx

Yellow_Munky

Hi, you got a pm too. I was born before noon. ^^