Tarot for a new generation

FaerieStorm

It's one of my favorite books on Tarot. As others have mentioned, it's not the most "spiritual," but it gives a lot of important points on all of the arcana. Furthermore, it offers many different perspectives on each card; and a lot of references to other authors and specific tarot decks.

rainwolf

I thought it was an interesting book. It had set themes which is good for beginners-i wish i had it when i started. I think it would be beneficial for anyone starting, from the young to the more mature. It has a nice, well-rounded contents in it that is set out for easy understanding. I wish it was a little more serious though as it has the "new generation" appearance (young fantasy-like silver ravenwolf's books). The information is practical however.

Chubby Mummy

Love It!!

Well personally Ill have to say its my favourite at the moment... I find it very easy to refer to and find the different part of your life your wondering about. For example the two of cups does not suggest romance if your query is on a career dilemma, with this book you dont have to scan through the whole description of a card to see where it fits, it simply has headings on where this card may influence the reading, eg, career/choices/love/romance, and you take it from there, its helped me understand things so much better!!! Plus i have a very tight schedule and love things that get to the point like this!!

xxx
cm

Junia

Bought her first one then this one

I bought her first "Tarot your Everyday Guide" and then was convinced by someone in another thread that they liked this one very much. I found a great deal on one and it is a peach. Some of my books (of course some of the LWB) don't give you much. This one breaks down stuff into cateogories. One read today really helped with "being stuck" about my education.

Pao

Tarot for the new generation

by Janina renee. I loveeee this book!! but i had a question for those who have the book, I like the tarot cards images she uses for examples all the way on top and was wondering if anyone knew which deck that is. im looking through the book now to see if I can find if she names it but i cant seem to find it.

thanx!