Crystal Ball Journals

thinbuddha

thinbuddha said:
I have no conclusions to make about the specific visions that I saw.

I do have to say that the idea of a marionette showing up in any sort of vision isn't comforting- the door opening though makes me feel a little better about it.

HearthCricket

thinbuddha said:
I do have to say that the idea of a marionette showing up in any sort of vision isn't comforting- the door opening though makes me feel a little better about it.

Now just out of curiosity, can you relate to the marionette in any facet of your life, right now? In otherwords, do you feel like someone is holding the strings, playing you, forcing you into motions, rather than it being your own choice?

Yes, the door is rather inviting, isn't it? A place to escape this situation, perhaps?

HearthCricket

thinbuddha said:
Conclusions:
I have no conclusions to make about the specific visions that I saw. About the scrying process itself, I think I have found something that will work with some practice. Somehow, I am going to have to learn to keep my mind quiet once the visions start- because the flurry of activity in my brain upon seeing the visions immediately made the images disappear.

I wonder if a mantra would help you? Right now, if I find myself being distracted, I say, within myself, "deep" or "deeper" to get me further into the ball. Not sure if this is a common practice, but for now it does seems to quickly help me focus back to the ball and not on anything else.

thinbuddha

HearthCricket said:
do you feel like someone is holding the strings, playing you, forcing you into motions

I would say that this might relate more directly to my 2 year old who I may wish to pull some of his strings- but he flashes right past doing his own thing. Just a guess- it may not have been a marionette at all.

HearthCricket said:
I wonder if a mantra would help you?

A mantra may help me, but would keep my wife awake. Trust me- she *will* break my concentration.

-tb

HearthCricket

thinbuddha said:
A mantra may help me, but would keep my wife awake. Trust me- she *will* break my concentration.-tb

LOL Actually I meant a mantra but said only inside of you...not outloud. I seem to need to keep things really quiet while I work with my crystal ball. Any noise or distractions, even my own voice out loud, would certainly throw me off. I am sure after much practice it will be easier to get into that trance-like zone, but not yet. That is why I say my mantra, only when needed, inside of my head, but not vocally. It does seem to help me whip my concentration right back to the ball.

HearthCricket

10 minutes with Miranda...low light

Water, bubbles turning to gentle raindrops, breaking up of ice, woman dancing, one dark teardrop, frost, steps of diamonds, frosty windows with etchings on them, spiderwebs with dew hanging on them, small blotches of rainbows, fog, nothing more...

5 mintues with Ophelia...low light

One large feather, tree encased in ice, mirrors reflecting mirrors, sunrise with rays spread out, dolphin diving into waves, my eyes are watering, must stop!

Miranda always has a lot to talk about. Ophelia makes me search deeper and her clarity is almost blinding, like a huge brilliant diamond shining in the sun, even when the light is not so bright. It burns my eyes. Will try her out with candles, next time... Just as I put her back on the bookshelf she flashed several amazing rainbows at me, as though winking in jest!!

Pumpkin

HearthCricket said:
Really wish someone would join me, here!

I will be as soon as my new crystal ball gets here. I was going to try it with the clear ones, but things happen.

I am feeling a bit better today and just was not mentally able to get going. Still feeling up and down. Also changed a few things around in my computer room seemed to help. ;)

My symbol books did come today. :D

Did anyone else order any other books?

Wondering if anyone is going to make a black mirror?

I haven't been out this week to look for a frame. I will start looking in each store I go to. I know I will find something beautiful.

Little Hare

I wasn't even attempting to scry with my golden calcite ball the other day and BAM! out pops the Image of a bears paw, slapping me in the face.

Would anyone have an idea what it may mean?

thinbuddha

With scrying, as with dreaming, I think that it is more important what it means to you. Was it threatening or protective? Do bears mean anything in particular to you? I believe that these images are comming from you rather than from outside of you, so your interpretation is what matters most.

-tb

Little Hare

well i like bears, but i don't think about them! it wasn't scary so maybe a protective feeling? I actually don't know with this one, most things i work it out but with this one i'm mystifyed.