Manga Tarot: Strength

tarotreader2007

I can't help thinking of a Chinese restaurant near my house with a design like this for their take out menu.

Fourth one in a row, the main color is blue (any idea why they are repetitive as such?)

Season is fall

The dragon is snarling at the man who seems to, without effort or strain, hold the dragons mouth open. The dragon has blue scales. Yellow face, underside, tail, and "mane" down it's back. The man has a calm face and the setting of the card is neutral. Nowhere in particular.

I know there has always been a debate or controversy with this but, I feel as if the strength card is misplaced with Justice. I really feel, numerologically anyway, that Justice should be 11. What about y'all?

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

annik

I don't feel one way or the other for the place of the strength and justice. There is a certain equilibrium in strength too, even if it is a bit different than justice. Looking at this strenght, I get the impression the man and the dragon knows about limits and capabilities. It almost look like a dance like a well choregraphed ballet.