Manga Tarot: The Hanged Woman

tarotreader2007

Once again, we see the gender switch. Instead of being put on a wooden staff or pole, the woman is doing a handstand while getting drenched by the waterfall. She appears to be in the middle of a forest and she is nude. We don't see the person's face as we usually do though.

Color- green

Season- fall (for the fourth time in a row)

What do you guys get out of this card? Perhaps it has something more to do with the person causing this by themselves. Of course, isn't the "hanged man" card usually a self-inflicted card anyway???

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

Kenny

I don't have the deck here but can see this card. It is lovely, it shows a lady cleansing herself from all there is to be cleansed. Emotional and physical.

It takes strength to do a handstand, strength and agility but she manages to do it so easily and almost in a carefree manner. She even manages to do it with the force of water pushing down upon her. There is a focus and a single mindedness.

In all respects it is like The Hanged Man but without the sacrifice element. She wants to do it and is willing to wait until she is ready.

PS just think how cold she'll get, seriously.

Alan Ross

I see an element of sacrifice here. I see the woman following a severe yogic path that demands great discipline and requires her to sacrifice comfort and ease. great strength and balance are needed to successfully perform this difficult exercise. This is one of my favorite cards in this deck. A beautiful version of the traditional "Hanged Man."

annik

I am getting the impression she try to strengthening herself. The way she is, it look to be as physical than mental. And she look toward the waterfall. So, she probably focus not to be distracted.