Conscious Channeling from the Akashic Records When You Are Reading Tarot Cards

HOLMES

this book looks very intriguing to me and I will probaly order it sometime down the line.
I am wondering if anyone has it, or seen it.
http://www.amazon.com/Conscious-Cha...599925?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176763647&sr=1-96

This book provides guidance and information about:

• The Soul’s Journey and it’s evolutionary cycle .

• The Ascended Masters and the governing Hierarchy.

• How to channel from the Akashic Records.

• How to activate your “Third Eye” for higher communication.

• The three levels of consciousness within the mind.

• The function of the Censor Zone.

• The Science of Astrology and the Planetary Influences and their guiding forces, presenting themselves through the symbols of the Tarot cards.

• The influence of the Moon on our emotional body and the Power of our thoughts.

The Royal Road of the Tarot:

• The history and science of the Tarot Cards as the sacred symbols. • The origin and the history of the Celtic Cross spread and its principles.

• The ‘CARDS DIRECTORY’ will represent each individual card traveling through the Celtic Cross timetable.

• Each card placement will portray the 10 different facets of transformation of that card’s personality.

• Guidelines as to how to set up your reading table and how to encase your table within a Pyramid of energy for protection and for clear channelling.

• Information about Crystals to aid and protect you.

• How to clear and program your Crystals.

• Reading Etiquette.

• Cause and Effect ‘KARMA’.

About the Author
Conscius Channeling From the Akashic Records When you are reading Tarot cards

------------------------------------------------------------------------
this could probablity and possibly increase one inuition skill during readings
what you think ?

Mellifluous

Looks a little scammy to me. Also, like only one chapter pertains to the title. I have not read it though. Let us know if it's any good! :)

jmd

I can only speak for myself, but when a book speaks of "The Ascended Masters and the governing Hierarchy", it strikes me to be, at best, misguided.

HOLMES

yeah,,

from what i understand about the ascended masters they are all equals,,
but in certain circles some call them the lord of the first cohan, and second cohan , and jesus the lord of the world,,
in some circles.

I would have to check it out to see what the system actually ,, and don't expect to follow that system rigidly myself :) when i order the book that is

Annabelle

No, I don't have this book, and I've never heard of it before. I just read through some of the "look inside" information from the book on Amazon, though . . . and I have to say it seems incomprehensible to me. But then, I have no idea what the Akashic Records are, exactly.

HOLMES

the records ,

there is according to some circles, and guides,, a group of records in some astral libary,
edgar crayce channeling was a big proponet of this as well ,
in these libaries would be everything we have ever did, in this life and in our past lives, and so those who are able to channel, read on past lives access some of this files in some way.

it also has everything we will ever do ,, and that is how we are able to do life readings from, and how edgar was able to give his channeled life readings from with accuracy.

there are at least two gospels books out there, that are based on the two channels accessing these records to get a true account of what jesus did and said.

it is kind of like the universal mind,, which controls these records, and who helps okies plans we make for ourselves before we are born.

as free will and choice is such a big part of our evolutions these akashic records must be extremely flexible as well as being rigid.

edited to add

so in theory being able to connect in any part to these records while doing our readings should help.

faunabay

HOLMES,
I think it looks interesting but I'm not one for having to follow rules :D and anything that says....."This book gives guidance as to how to achieve and earn your “free pass“ into the AKASHIC Library, providing you follow the golden rules of the Royal Road, becoming a Tarot Master yourself, one day." .....makes me hesitate a bit. Like Mellifluious I have to say it looks a bit scammy to me to. You only get a "free pass' if you follow the "golden rules" and become a Tarot Master?!?!?!? And I think you know I believe in the Akashic Library and Ascended Masters, so this is not coming from someone who is a sceptical from the beginning. BUT you never know....if you're being drawn to this book there must be a message for you in there. So I say go for it if it's truely your heart (and not your head) leading you to it. :)

HOLMES

umm

i know the tarot is the royal road,, i had to go look up the link again,, for i was going by the list of things listed, and nothing more.

there is a belief that the akashic records can not be access just by anyone, but it has to be earned.
but what does that mean to be earned ?
to me it means to show devotion, and earnest intentions and slowly work my way in there, as opposed to going to mediate for days on some mountian.
the free pass therefore i think backs that up in the sense that just study and pratice will provide access.

the promise to become a tarot master is a kind of a sell, i agree, the golden rules of the royal road, would be things like read with good intentions ,, dont fear the client.

it would take the tarot master out of the sell of course but could get people who are new to the tarot into it,, "oh tarot master some day whoo hoo".

I am planning on moving with my last paycheck this week to save up for that purpose.
so i can't order this book yet.

the reason why i am drawn to this book as a channel is to improve channel abilities while reading the tarot, to give a better reading.

I have this book ,
The Intuitive Tarot: A Metaphysical Approach to Reading the Tarot Cards

http://www.amazon.com/Intuitive-Tar...3599925?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176976457&sr=1-1

the author picked up two tarot books, looked at the differing meanings , and put them down and never looked at a tarot book again.
and preceds how to give a reading with the tarot without any book knowledge. I tried to reread it this week but found myself putting it down after rereading that.

so I am hoping this book will be a bridge.
of course i won't know til i read it,, or read someone else feedback , then probaly will still read it eheh.

yes faunabay it is with both heart and mind, i want to read this book, to relate to it, to go through with a fine tooth comb the channeling aspects.
and post about it here of course :)

faunabay

HOLMES said:
so I am hoping this book will be a bridge.
of course i won't know til i read it,, or read someone else feedback , then probaly will still read it eheh.

yes faunabay it is with both heart and mind, i want to read this book, to relate to it, to go through with a fine tooth comb the channeling aspects.
and post about it here of course :)

Well then I think you should definitely get it. I have read books that I don't agree with everything (or most things :) ) and still gotten alot out of. If you are this sure then there is a reason for you to read it. :*

HOLMES

I can hold back no more

I am placing an order today and should get it within two weeks,
i hope it is a good purchase ,, look forward to the review then :)