Pamela Colman Smith Letter

Briar Rose

Does anyone have the link to the letter that Pamela Colman Smith wrote Mr. Steiglitz? I would like to show it to my friend.

I looked all over the net, and can't find it!

Thank you for your help.

Rosanne

Look in the Rider-Waite history forum- Fulgour posted links to it on several occasions.
I have types it out for you- there is a small copy of it in Kaplan Tarot Encyclopedia Volume 111.

84 York Mansions
Battersea Park
London SW
November 19.1909
Dear Mr Steglitz
I wonder how you are!!- I want some money for Christmas-! I wonder if you got Mrs Busches money for the "Moon"?- Can you send it to me?
I have 8 or 9 new things- I am sending over next week- you will like them I think-Perhaps a few people may care for one or two- they are careful & nice colour- & larger than any except the Wave one.--I hope you are doing well & the Little Galleries are still there! - I've just finished a big job for little cash! a set of designs for a pack of Tarot cards 80 designs- I shall send some over- of the original drawings as some people may like them! - I will send you a pack- (printed in colour by Lithography)-(probably very badly!) as soon as they are ready- by Dec 1.- I think-
With good wishes to you and Mrs Steglitz & the Secession all of it- from yours sincerely.. Pamela Colman Smith

Hope this helps! (fond of exclaimation marks was she!!!!) ~Rosanne

Briar Rose

thanks. I'll ask Fulgor to link it to me. I want to show my friend her hand writing.

Briar Rose

It won't open. Could you just cut and paste the letter to my e-mail address, please? Thank you.

Briar Rose

Thank you Rosanne, Fulgor just sent it to me. And thank you for letting me know he has it. I appreicate it.