Could Judgement signify forgiveness?

Bronwyn1

I was wondering if the Judgement card could signify forgiveness?

mystic mal

judgement

Judgement to me can mean quite a few things but I dont think it would be forgiveness exactly..someone being too judgemental of you or you of them,its a card of summing up the person you are and have been..judgement day..its reward time,the same as a court case whether a good or bad verdict.will you get a good or bad reward from life.only you know what kind of person you have been and what harvest you reap and what you.ve sown.

Skysteel

nancyk said:
I was wondering if the Judgement card could signify forgiveness?

Definitely - it symbolises coming to terms with things that have come to pass, which often involves being willing to forgive ourselves and others and move on.

Alta

In the adjunct sense that Skysteel mentions, but to me that wouldn't be a primary meaning.

Skysteel

mystic mal said:
judgement day..its reward time,the same as a court case whether a good or bad verdict.

Whether the judge is willing to forgive your transgressions or not.

Bronwyn1

As an outcome to a relationship question, what would be your take?

Skysteel

nancyk said:

The querent feels this has been a time of testing, and it's coming to a head - the past will be laid to rest, one way or another, through forgiveness or forgetfulness.

Sulis

nancyk said:

That the relationship had come to a crossroads. It's make or break time and some big decisions need to be made.
You have to decide what needs to be left behind and what needs to be taken forward into the future.
Responsibility has to be taken for past actions.
Listen to your inner voice or a 'higher calling'.

mystic mal

judgement.

Take yourself outside of the situation you are enquiring about and see it as a film you are watching..You be the judge...\what would you do? Be detached from your involvement and see it as someone else.

Skysteel

mystic mal said:
Take yourself outside of the situation you are enquiring about and see it as a film you are watching..You be the judge...\what would you do? Be detached from your involvement and see it as someone else.

Being impartial, playing the role of judge, is more the realm of Justice than of Judgement.