Kundalini Awakening

HighPriestesss

Kahlie said:
Often, I see people who have lost their own personal Power by doing what society or their mom/dad/insert person tells them to do have problems burping. They have trouble releasing their own Power and the negativity of the values of others that are forced upon them.

This ring a bell?

Kahlie

DING! DING!

"negativity of the values of others that are forced upon them." Wow. You nailed that one Kahlie! I just recently put that "negativity" in their place and told them I don't wanna hear it a n y l o n g e r. Has made a huge difference in my life...quit drinking excessively....lost 30 lbs in 3 months...feel like a brand new person!

Still can't burp tho...ROFL! :)

Kahlie

HighPriestesss said:
DING! DING!

"negativity of the values of others that are forced upon them." Wow. You nailed that one Kahlie! I just recently put that "negativity" in their place and told them I don't wanna hear it a n y l o n g e r. Has made a huge difference in my life...quit drinking excessively....lost 30 lbs in 3 months...feel like a brand new person!

Still can't burp tho...ROFL! :)

Well, Good for you!

That negativity stopped you from flowering like you wanted too, and the large results you are having, means that you are coming into your own =) Whee! :D

If you want to work on your Third Chakra some more, picture a large shining sun in your own belly. It burns inward and outward and is a manifestation of your own Power. Any darkness, it burns away.

If you have trouble visualization gold, you can try yellow, or in your case, Silver, as it seems Silver is more natural to you probably.

Doing this regularly should help you release any left-overs and help you feel more at ease in expressing yourself the way you want too,

Kahlie

HighPriestesss

As soon as I read "sun," I pictured yellow, so I guess I'll visualize that. Thank you!

I prayed before going to sleep again last night and slept peacefully. It must be working...

Kahlie, I wonder if this uncontrolled energy I have cruising around me could've caused this: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=79312

I didn't see a reply from you, so I'm curious your thoughts?

HighPriestesss

Update

Today I went to get a reading by someone new, at a local metaphysical shop. Normally the readings I've always gotten covered all the usual areas, such as health, romance, career, family, etc. But this guy said he was clairvoyant and held my hands while he meditated briefly, and then asked me what my question was? So I asked if "I'm supposed to be reading tarot, and what are these brain zaps I keep getting, is it Kundalini related?"

He asked me many questions like:

What kind of cards do I use?
Who do I read?
Do I charge?
How do I prepare?
Who do I ask for help?

I was getting a little skeptical because shouldn't HE be telling me this stuff? LOL I gave him all the answers and this is what he told me:

I am not asking *specifically* for the right spirit guides, but in fact may be receiving evil spirits and the zaps I'm experiencing is the Universe sending me a warning that I'm not following the Universal Laws.

I asked how am I supposed to learn these laws? And he told me to read The Four Agreements book (but they were out of stock and on order). He also had the owner smudge me to rid the evil spirits from me, and I should no longer get these zaps. I also need to smudge my cards, make the cross on each card with holy water and meditate a LOT before doing any readings. Don't know where to get holy water, as I don't go to church.

I could start another thread (and I probably will in Talking Tarot), but for here anyway, I wondered what all do you guys do, where did you learn the laws and have you read this book? Thanks!

memries

I have read the book. There is nothing wrong with it if you can follow the precepts. However, I think the reader had a nerve to "lay" that upon you.
Because he did not have a clue as to what you were talking about he discounted everything you had told him instead of being honest and saying, "I don't know". He had a nerve trying to act like there were evil spirits around you. I would have walked but I know you are searching and vulnerable.

I have had experience with the Kundalini force and although I do not consider myself an expert I know it exists so I think he was way out there.

It seems there are others in this thread who know more than I but this does not discount what I do know and have experienced.

Alissa

Hogwash. That's my opinion of what he said and how he behaved.

There comes a time when we realize the path we need to walk has answers only we can find. And you search outwardly less often then, because in truth, so few understand and/or can relate. People, books. There comes a point where the answers lie within, and that is the High Priestess' message, where she waits in quiet mystery for our return to her presence.

Stay grounded and drink lots of fluids. :)

Blessings....

celeste

I used to do kundalini yoga and the very first time I experienced it, it was a bit scary because I didn't know what to expect. But it did clear up some pain I had had in my back. I never had that pain again for over a year and that was from just one class!

I started practicing kundalini yoga with a respected and experienced teacher. Then I got Gurumuhk's Kundalini Yoga dvd to practice with at home. If I worked hard enough at it I was rewarded with that wonderful ecstatic feeling of being content in body, mind and spirit, right where I was in life.

Then I stopped, not because of any danger to my system, but just because it takes alot of sustained effort to build up to the kundilini life force rising in your body, and I just got lazy-plain and simple. I wish I was back in the routine again because the feeling of peace and happiness you get from that is just mind blowing. I even considered becoming a Kundilini yoga teacher for awhile there. I still do a few of the simpler asanas at my desk when I am having one of those days at work when I just can't wake up. It energises me but not enough to have an "ecstatic" experience.

Kundalini yoga is very beneficial-when done correctly and under the supervison of an experienced teacher or when you know what you are doing.
It only becomes dangerous if you try it without proper guidance and instruction-like anything else.

HighPriestesss

HighPriestesss said:
I should no longer get these zaps.

Well, I meditated a LOT before falling asleep last night, praying for white light protection, and I STILL got a zap! Hogwash indeed!

celeste

HighPriestesss said:
Well, I meditated a LOT before falling asleep last night, praying for white light protection, and I STILL got a zap! Hogwash indeed!

Maybe you should see a doctor and get a complete workup. There may be something else going on that you don't know about. It can't hurt.

Tarotphelia

You might want to hold off meditating or doing other things that will stimulate your energy for a while until your energy stabilizes . Also , you might need some grounding stones and grounding exercises . Placing hematite on your third eye could be helpful .

Stay away from people who try to tell you that you have evil spirits . Usually they are the ones who are having problems with them , otherwise they would not be so rude and thoughtless as to scare the crap out of you that way . It's sounds like they don't know what they are talking about at all .